BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Emily B.
Kaukauna , WI
The GameCube animal crossing is the best one out there! This game can be found at old game stores and online and I never regretted buying this. It's like harvest moon without the farming! Build relationships, earn bells (money), and continue to built up the town.
Roi R.
Sturtevant, WI
Nothing can compare to the original, but this certainly comes close. This game is the only reason I even turn on my Wii. The only downside to this game is the way grass turns into dirt paths. Over a short amount of time, the grass in your town will wear away and turn into dirt. This makes sense in a real world sense, but in the game all this does is make your town hideous, and makes you afraid to venture outside of your normal paths. The grass does grow back but only after a -long- time of inactivity.
Maria D.
I love this game and keeps me entertained, sometimes it does bore me and it isn't similar to other games so its enjoyable and fun and amazing for sure and it is quite expensive but worth it if u play with it and definitely even to boy gamers because it is fun!
christie p.
Animal Crossing's saccharine look and feel combined with the easy sandbox-style activities are an insurmountable obstacle for those who thrive exclusively on twitch games. At its heart, Animal Crossing is very much a game for a family or someone looking for a change of pace, and for that audience it provides an enjoyable, relaxing experience with a long life span
Laura R.
I love this game! Some may find it boring with how little they think there is to do in this game but that's just the thing. You have to go looking for the fun in this game it doesn't just come to you. I love how all the animals look and how everything is in the game! Creating houses and going shopping! Its Just amazing fun even for a girl like me! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Valarie S.
I've been playing this game for years ever since it came out on the Nintendo DS & I still love it. It never gets old to me. Meeting your villagers, upgrading your house and the stores. Also collecting the fish, fossil, insects, and paintings. I really enjoy the holidays and celebrations. The game just gets better day by day. It's a lot of fun for young and old.
Elena C.
Belleville, IL
If you love games that let you build your own homes, dress your avatar and decorate you homes you will love this game. You get to be the mayor of your own town and build it how you please. Your neighbors are the cutest little animals that you can interact with, but, be careful because if you don't log in for a while your favorite neighbors can move! Love how this game has holidays and special events that you can take part in so it never gets stale. All and all one of my favorite little games.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is my all-time favorite game and I wish I still had access to it. I love the way that you can play for hours and totally choose what your experience will be like. I played this game for years without ever getting tired of it, and nothing compares to it even now!
Drew C.
Eagle River, WI
I do love my animal crossing game. I would recommend it to almost anyone! Although it's not a high action or brain power needed kind of game it's still a lot of fun. (For a time) I will say if you play for an hour or so each day it can get a bit boring...since it seems like you're doing the same things over and over again. But it's a nice game to own!
Margaret P.
A few years ago when I owned a wii and I couldn't get enough of it, I had bought it game. I was in a whole different world. Loved the changing seasons, the friends I met, the houses I owned, the things I collected, the towns event, everything. Loooved it. I would look forward to every day playing this game since everyday it would bring a new surprise.
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game