BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Leilani D.
I absolutely love this game! I used to play all the time on the gamecube and then my ds. It is very addicting but after a while it can tend to get boring because of how repetitive things are. if you play with friends, its better. If you go to newgrounds.com and look up the video "awesome crossing redux", its a very funny video which is basically how the games goes and people still love it!
Emily F.
Ashtabula, OH
If I could give if a higher grade, I would. You literally do nothing in the game...okay, that's not true. There are lots of things you can do but it doesn't add up to a lot.
That being said, it is so addicting. Hours will fly by as you play this game and you won't even notice.
Angela Y.
West Jordan, UT
I remember getting my first GameCube when I was around 11-years-old and I got one JUST because of Animal Crossing. Such a wonderful game: character and house customization, cute animals, hilarious conversations, in-game holidays, the store, collecting various things and let's not forget: fishing. I always loved the fishing! A perfect game for any age, addictive and a feel good title.
Jessamy O.
Charles City, IA
I bought this for myself (a grown woman) after seeing so many positive reviews. I admit, it was super fun in the beginning, when I could run around completing tasks and buying lots of new stuff for my house. But after the first week or so, it began to be more of a chore to play daily and collect all the money I'd need to pay off my house or buy new things. It may be fun to check back and play occasionally, but I would have preferred to have a game where you could earn money through tasks and not just random tree shaking.
Suzanne D.
Renton, WA
Make sure you buy a big enough memory card when playing animal crossing!
Animal crossing is one of those games that you love to play, and can do so for a few weeks or months, but visiting daily takes its toll and your playtime becomes less and farther spread out. However, it is still a very fun game, great for casual gamers with enough rare items to please hardcore fans as well.
Melissa S.
Mine Hill , NJ
Don't even get me started, this game was literally my childhood. It's extremely rare to find now, and I wish they they made the newer Animal Crossings like this one. The way the towns are set up and the holidays are always so nostalgic. And the acres are great. This game was revolutionary for it's time. And to set up your gameboy so you could go to a special island? Awesome!
Chelsey C.
Louisville, KY
The original animal crossing is so super cute and easy to play. I love the calm nonviolent vibe of this game. Its fun to play and very affordable. My favorite system to play it on is gamecube. I would recommend this to anyone who likes simple, nonviolent, rpg games.
Rebecca M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This game is still one of my favorite games, despite it being a few years old. The graphics are adorable. The background music is great, and I love how it changes due to the time of day and the season. The animal neighbors are all hilarious, and some of them are precious. There's fishing, bug collecting, and fossil collecting to fill your days with. I like that you have to play through multiple seasons (and times of day) in order to complete all of the collections. All in all, this is a solid (and adorable!) game.
Devan F.
Belleville, MI
This game, in short, is a verified time waster. In the game, you play as your villager, short on money, in need of a house. Tom Nook, the local store owner, loans you Bells for your property. BUT, there is a downfall. You are basically enslaved to Tom Nook, forced to pay off your Bells by working for him and doing miscellaneous jobs around town. It is a game worth playing.
Grayson R.
raleigh, NC
This game has been my favorite since I purchased my gamecube. I remember buying this game at Toys R Us then short after becoming addicted. Now, nearly ten years later, I'm still playing it. I also love the newest game in the series for the 3ds. Nothing beats the original though. This game is timeless. It is cute, addicting, and it never gets old. If you can get your hands on this, get it!
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game