BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?1 Answers
  • What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing ...21 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
Sky H.
Alexandria, Ky
Classic! I'll admit, the original had it's flaws, but for the year it came out, not really. It was such an innovated game that just drew you in everyday like a more fun tamagotchi. As much as I love the new improved versions, there's something nostalgic about going back to the original
Lillian P.
Macomb, MI
I remember when the game cube was popular and me and my sisters would play it! Its a very good game to play as a family too! The thing I remember I didn't like about it was that when you didn't save the game that stupid groundhog would give you this lecture of how to save and the beginning of how u have to meet evryone. I don't know about you but i hated that becaue i would do it like a million times...
Lauren A.
Riverview, FL
Animal Crossing is a fun game to play for a little while everyday. It's so cute and I genuinely feel attached to my villagers. I will say that it gets a little redundant when you do the same thing everyday though. It isn't a video game that you can play for hours and hours. I also don't like that villagers will move away from your town in a matter of days. I have only played New Leaf on the 3DS though.
Chandler D.
Kent, WA
If anyone says the Animal Crossing series is for little kids they are wrong. I can't count how many times my friends ages 16+ have thought the game was lame until they started actually playing it and get addicted. You can fish, catch bugs, discover fossils, and talk to your neighbors (which happen to be animals). It's a very happy feel good game that will have you checking back and playing everyday.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
An instant classic from the moment it was released. It's nearly 10 years after I first got the game and I still play it all the time. It's hard to come by now, but if you can get your hands on it, it's definitely worth the money. It's also an awesome way to start off in the series!
Erin L.
Barling, AR
In Animal Crossing players take over the life of a little human in a town full of animals who has to write letters, buy them gifts, celebrate holidays, have fishing tournaments, decorate their houses... among other things. The game is addictive and fun, if a bit old now. There are several versions of it out now (from GameCube, to DS to the Wii) each more fun and with more options than the last.
Angela P.
Stockdale, PA
I love Animal Crossing. The characters and music are cute, you not only interact with the characters but they also interact with each other, and the game runs in real time, so even seasons change! You can make money to pay off your mortgage and buy things, and shake trees to get money (I wish that part happened in the real world lol). Also, you get errands to run and get rewarded sometimes :)
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
I have every game except the GameCube one. I have always loved these games. You can customize your character, home, and whole town. Also, you get such a positive vibe from interacting and becoming best friends with the numerous characters, and doing the fishing and bug catching can be a stress reliever. The events are super fun too, and it is always fun to visit other towns! Totally recommend :)
Leilani D.
I absolutely love this game! I used to play all the time on the gamecube and then my ds. It is very addicting but after a while it can tend to get boring because of how repetitive things are. if you play with friends, its better. If you go to newgrounds.com and look up the video "awesome crossing redux", its a very funny video which is basically how the games goes and people still love it!
Ashley A.
Albany, OR
Not sure what it is about this game, but it is addicting! There is quite a lot to do in it and it is adorable. I remember first getting this and my brother, our friend, and I would play it for HOURS. We would set alarms in the middle of the night to try to achieve different things even! I cannot wait for the version they are brining out for the 3DS!! Don't forget to get to know your neighbors! :)
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game