BY ANIMAL CROSSING

• Animal Crossing Video Game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vi...1 Answers
  • Animal Crossing Video Game Funny?2 Answers
  • Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so y...31 Answers
Animal Crossing Video Game
  • "In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers." in 38 reviews
  • "I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!" in 34 reviews
  • "Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay." in 23 reviews
  • "The simulation of the town, the interesting characters, the unlockables, and the many activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time." in 13 reviews
  • "I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game." in 12 reviews
mary m.
Manheim, PA
This was my very 1st game for the gamecube. I made my village pretty i love the different characters and their personalitys they have. You can fish/dig catch bugs. You design your home and get to customize your character. My favorite character was tom nook because he was a racoon! I still have it down in my basement!
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
Animal crossing is my all time favorite video game. My favorite version is definitely New Leaf because I can customize my town and it's even easier to play with friends. I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game. Most of the neighbors are adorable and they all have really funny personalities.
Miriam M.
Literally probably my very favorite video game of all time. It's for all ages, and you never really "win", so you can honestly play forever and ever and have a blast. There are so many entertaining features and things you can do/focus on in this game - it never gets old! Plus, since the seasons change inside the game, there are always new things going on. By far, the Gamecube edition is my favorite, as I've played the others for different systems as well.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love that this game can be played forever. Its easy anyone can play. The game is mostly about collecting items which I love. You can collect special items for your house or collect all fish and bugs. Fill the museum up with rare fossils and decorate the town. The original animal crossing is by far the best of the series. They have special events on holidays or even certain times at night you can unlock fun characters and do even more.
Lindsay N.
Sacramento, CA
I loved playing this game on my Nintendo DS. I've had it since it came out in 2005 and I still play it occasionally. I bought this game for the Wii and it is not as fun. The controller makes it awkward at times to play it. There is practically nothing fun to do in the "City" everything is too expensive. I've had it since it came out and I've only played it a handful of times. I just think I expected it to be more like the original DS game.
Samantha P.
Long Beach, NY
It's so much fun! It's great for all ages, since there's no violence and everything is really cute. It can teach kids about being a good citizen. If you have multiple players in one town (ex. if your sibling plays, too), it makes the gaming experience that much more fun since you can trade items and help each other complete your collections of fish, clothing, furniture, etc. It's like a simpler version of the Sims, but more cooperative!
Brigette K.
Lewisville, TX
I think this game is a like a Tamagotchi but, a whole world! Turn it on whenever you want and care for the people (and yourself) while having fun! I love being able to personalize my character and having neighbors to talk to.

The only problem with this game is that it does move by slow. Sometimes I wish I could skip a day because there's a flea market tomorrow, etc. I do enjoy collecting things though so that takes up time.
Brandon H.
Tulsa, OK
Animal Crossing: City Folk was my very first AC game. I fell in love with the series when I began to play it. I love that the in-game clock syncs with the real-world clock, meaning that what you can do varies depending upon the time of day. I also like that the game changes depending on how often (or how little) you play - weeds growing in your town if you neglect it for too long (the current situation in my New Leaf file, hehe... ^^; ). I definitely recommend this to gamers who like life simulations or games like Harvest Moon. There are elements in this series that anyone could love.
Krystelle D.
I am in love with this series! this was the first game i got for my gamecube and i loved it! i liked ticking off that gopher that would come out when you shut the game off without saving, until i thought he shut my game off haha! i like building my house, collecting stuff, meeting the townsfolk, and the gifts! this game is so addictive i spent the first two weeks i got it playing nonstop! i still have this too, i love this game!
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
I LOVED my animal crossing for game cube. I seriously played it all the time and I don't think any other game will ever compare. I had the game for my DS as well, which was even better because it was portable!! I am seriously considering buying a Nintendo 3DS just so I can purchase the new Animal Crossing.
Melanie M.
Royston, GA
Have you ever made a new town on another memory card so you could travel between the two?
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Who's your favorite villager? Personally, mine is Pudge! He's in my current New Leaf town and he was one of the first people to move in after I became Mayor. I have, like, 5 pictures of him in my possession.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
One thing you like about this game?
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
What's your favorite furniture series? (mine is the sloppy series as of rn)
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Who eles loves this game