by Animal Crossing
Ask a Question
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
Marceline, MO

What gaming system do you prefer playing Animal crossing on? mines the game cube version.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Oct. 26, 2016, 5:03 p.m.
I have only tried gamecube
Carly N.
Carly N.
May 11, 2015, 10:58 p.m.
Gamecube and Wii.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Oct. 27, 2014, 12:51 p.m.
By far the wii. I find it a little easier. Plus I like playing on a bigger screen. I have all animal crossing games but city folk was probably my favorite.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
June 30, 2014, 3:36 p.m.
Definitely my wii. Big screen TV makes it so awesome!
Megan C.
Megan C.
June 27, 2014, 9:33 a.m.
3DS for sure!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Feb. 24, 2014, 10:36 p.m.
DS! its easier to navigate in
Brandon H.
Brandon H.
Feb. 9, 2014, 1:44 a.m.
I prefer the Wii or the 3DS. It really depends on what game you prefer to play, honestly.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jan. 9, 2014, 4:12 p.m.
I like gamecube or wii, not a huge fan of the DS version.
Marie H.
Sept. 5, 2013, 9:28 p.m.
Game cube :)
Grace B.
Grace B.
Aug. 11, 2013, 11:51 p.m.
I like the DS one the best, because it's the first one that I played of the series :)
Kara E.
May 11, 2013, 9:08 a.m.
I prefer to play on Wii
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
April 29, 2013, 7:38 p.m.
I like the wii
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
April 8, 2013, 4:54 a.m.
I have all 3 and I think my favorite is the GB version. It just has more stuff to do on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. WW was the first AC game I ever played and I thought it was gonna be stupid. Boy was I wrong. From the second I played it I was hooked. From then on I have been a huge fan of the series
Christine F.
Christine F.
March 23, 2013, 8:09 a.m.
I prefer the Wii, the controls are simpler and all together makes the game more enjoyable
Gillian F.
Gillian F.
March 16, 2013, 7:16 p.m.
I play on the Wii. Makes fishing fun to use the controller like a fishing rod! :)
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
March 7, 2013, 5:44 a.m.
I remember playing the gamecube version! that was my favorite. animal crossing & harvest moon were my favorite games back then. I kinda miss having the time to sit down and just play video games lol!
May A.
May A.
Jan. 18, 2013, 2:02 p.m.
I have all three so there are things about each that I like. I like the GC version because there were more events and things to do. CF is great because of the pro designs and vast variety of customization, but I think I like WW because it was the first one I played and it got me hooked on the series.

Join Now