I see the original version of “Animal Crossing” on eBay and it frequently goes for higher than it’s valued at- is this version of the game better than the ones after?
Bella Vista, AR - il y a un an

7 answers

As someone who played this as a kid and probably still has a copy somewhere - absolutely not lol. It’s the nostalgia factor that allows it to fetch those kinds of prices
il y a 2 mois
This Gamecube version is very nostalgic, I think that's probably why it goes up in price.
il y a 9 mois
My Son has the newest Animal Crossing for the Switch. He plays it all the time because there is so many different types of things to do on there. He's always either decorating his Island, changing his Avatar and catching the newest fish! He really likes it because it's in real time. For example, on his Birthday it told him Happy Birthday and it shot off fireworks for him. He really enjoyed that. I like this game because it's calm and doesn't make him frustrated while playing it.
il y a 9 mois
So the original animal crossing has everything from cooking to gardening, each version after that until the Horizons game, there was less things, or different ways of playing the game. New Horizons will be the closest to the original game after the last update on November 5th
Horizons is so much better! And there’s an update nov 5
il y a 9 mois
I’ve pretty much played all the versions. Although new horizons is a much better graphics and you can design your island, the new leaf version was my favorite of all time. Hopefully the new horizons switch one will catch up. As far as the GameCube one it’s ok but not as good (in my opinion) as the new leaf or new horizons.
il y a 10 mois
I never played the any other version sorry
il y a 10 mois