Animal Crossing Video Game

by Animal Crossing

About how many hours of gameplay are there? Can you play with multiple people at the same time?
Animal Crossing Video Game is this game really worth buying I see all the hype about it but im still not sure?
Who Else Loves Playing Animal Crossing Video Game ?
Start your review of Animal Crossing Video Game!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers.in reviews
I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!in reviews
Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay.in reviews
...activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time.in reviews
I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game.in reviews
Betsy P.
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Betsy P.
I actually purchased the Nintendo Switch Lite along with Animal Crossing when the pandemic first started. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much. The game blew me away! It's like a true escape from reality! The graphics are amazing for such a small, handheld console and you never run out of things to do on your little island. I love that you can create more than one character. It's a great game for any age and definitely helped with pandemic stress!
Bri S.
Shakopee, MN
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Bri S.
I love this game! I actually only have a few games for my Nintendo switch, but this is one of them and it is great. The game play is light and fun. My only complaints are that you can only have one active island at a time and that the game play takes forever. All in all, I would recommend to the right people.
Pookie Y.
Port Clinton, OH
Love it....great game to play wish i had it personally.. it entertained me sooo much i didn't want to stop. Playing it .
Courtney S.
Oglethorpe, GA
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Courtney S.
I love Animal Crossing! The real time clock and seasons make this such a unique game. I love the music that plays in the background. New Horizons is the best, but I also enjoyed Pocket Camp. Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons
Jena P.
Leominster, MA
I love this game it is so adorable. My disk scrated bummer but would love to own this again!!!! it was so amusing
Keisha H.
Olive Hill, KY
This game is amazing! My sister got it for Christmas and I played it more then she did (when my dad didn't hog it). This game will forever be a favorite of mine.
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: GameStop
Me encanta este juego es muy entretenido para los niños. A mis hijas les encanta y a mi también, jugamos juntas y es nuestro video juego favorito.
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
Omg....I saw this was on the list to review and I have to leave one!!! I played this while I was on vacation and its super fun!!! Would love to buy it!
Jessamy O.
Charles City, IA
I bought this for myself (a grown woman) after seeing so many positive reviews. I admit, it was super fun in the beginning, when I could run around completing tasks and buying lots of new stuff for my house. But after the first week or so, it began to be more of a chore to play daily and collect all the money I'd need to pay off my house or buy new things. It may be fun to check back and play occasionally, but I would have preferred to have a game where you could earn money through tasks and not just random tree shaking.
Tracey C.
Bronx, NY
Best game ever! I love this game it will always be one of my favorites. It is so engaging and really helps you relax. Lovdd ex traveling to other islands!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rxmeo F.
Dallas, TX
il y a un an
Cassandra T. il y a 10 mois
It is!!! It’s so much fun and I loved playing it as a kid with my sister. I still play it today and I’m 24 lol.
Missy M.
il y a un an
Joshua B. il y a un an
My wife and kids. Had to buy another switch for the game. Haha. Maybe another copy of game to.
Nadine D.