Animal Crossing Video Game

by Animal Crossing

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Iss this game available for xbox?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Start your review of Animal Crossing Video Game!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
In New Leaf, you're appointed mayor and has to better the town by planting flowers, building pubic works projects, and making friends with your villagers.in reviews
I love this game, It's so much fun, it's amazing though, because all you do is just run around fishing, catching bugs, digging and paying bells and finding things for your house but I spend hours playing it and don't even feel like I have!in reviews
Having a game run in real time with your system's internal clock was also exciting, because it added a whole new dimension to the gameplay.in reviews
...activities that you can do with this game will keep you entertained for a long time.in reviews
I never liked how the game almost punishes you for not playing every day by making neighbors move without your permission when you haven't played for awhile, but I still absolutely LOVE the game.in reviews
Molly M.
Sugarcrk Twp, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Molly M.
Nintendo Animal Crossing New Horizons [product:nintendo-switch-animal-crossing:-new-horizons-edition] I LOVE Animal Crossing. This was by far my favorite game of 2020 and 2021. Has immense replay value and you could realistically play it forever. It’s super fun, and adorable. I’d recommend it to anyone who likes games where you have to grind.
Betsy P.
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Betsy P.
I actually purchased the Nintendo Switch Lite along with Animal Crossing when the pandemic first started. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much. The game blew me away! It's like a true escape from reality! The graphics are amazing for such a small, handheld console and you never run out of things to do on your little island. I love that you can create more than one character. It's a great game for any age and definitely helped with pandemic stress!
Bri S.
Shakopee, MN
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Bri S.
I love this game! I actually only have a few games for my Nintendo switch, but this is one of them and it is great. The game play is light and fun. My only complaints are that you can only have one active island at a time and that the game play takes forever. All in all, I would recommend to the right people.
Laila H.
Spring, TX
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Laila H.
This is such a great game. You can play it for hours and hours and still have more work to do for the island. However the updates are not as frequent as Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.
Jennifer  A.
Lake Wylie, SC
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Jennifer  A.
My husband had to buy me my own Switch since I kept stealing my sons to build an island. This game is addicting but so much fun!!!
Sara K.
Buffalo, NY
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Sara K.
Obsessed, addicted...might need rehab. I was so LATE to this game and surely became aware of why its so popular. The new DLC made it even better, sometimes I don't even know what to do first when I load into my game.
Meredith  R.
Imperial, MO
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Meredith  R.
I played this game before I could even read because I was so fascinated by the idea of befriending animals and collecting items. My mom used to tell me to stop digging holes all over our town because she was losing her mind trying to navigate. I even used the game’s letter writing system as a diary when I was in the 8th grade, so I have a little time capsule to enjoy in the future. All animal crossing games are amazing, but this one will always sit at the top of my heart.
Cassidy U.
Lake Forest, CA
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Cassidy U.
Super fun! Very relaxing as well. Kind of cool to just make your own space & you can invite friends! Perfect for any age
Courtney M.
Mt Sterling, KY
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Courtney M.
Lalalalalooove animal crossing. I have for years. The worst part is though you will become addicted but then lay it down one day and not touch it for months. But you always find your way back to it. Pic is from me on the newest games release lmao
Savannah T.
Marrero
Animal Crossing Video Game uploaded by Savannah T.
This game is so fun and adorable! It’s so fun to build up your island and play with friends. I personally love dressing up my little character 🥰
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly L.
il y a 6 mois
Carrie G. il y a 6 mois
There's a fox named Kyle who is just a huge douche. He's my favorite.
Claribel  G.
Cedar Lake, IN
il y a 10 mois
Catherine P. il y a 9 mois
Definitely for all ages. I play with my 4yr old and we both love it equally for different reasons