BY NINTENDO

Nintendo Selects see more...

Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
I’ve been a fan of Animal Crossing since the first game came out. I love the Main Street and the campsite. I like how you can buy things from the campsite in coupons instead of bells. And I like everything being in one place on Main Street, instead of having to travel to opposite ends of the village to go to the different stores like I had to in the original game and Wild World. My only complaint is that when you’re trying to raise funds for a public works project, you have to donate most of the funds yourself. It’d be cool if there was a way to encourage villagers to donate some money.
Ellen H.
Cute game and great way to waste some time if you have it. This game encourages you to play every day and take care of your town (which you are the Mayor of). You take care of citizens, catch bugs and fish, and do other things in this free world type play game.
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
I have been a fan of Animal Crossing since the OG game, and it has only gotten better. There’s so much more to do in New Leaf, especially with the introduction of Amibo cards and figures. I’ve put two years into my town and I still haven’t run out of things to do!
Riah W.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I've packed over 20 thousand hours into this game since Yule of 2014. This is one of my favourite Animal Crossing games and I'd recommend it. Everything in this world is cute. I love being able to decorate my house, and create my own custom designs. 10/10 would recommend.