BY NINTENDO

Anna B.
Pine Bluff, AR
Still a fun game, but it felt as though some of the heart and comfort was lost in the transition from DS and GameCube to the Wii
Brenda L.
Findlay, OH
I love this game. My husband and.i have competitions with one another. We love collecting all the bugs, fish and paintings.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
I think the city adds for a really cool aspect with more options to use it but it misses the warmth of the other games
Gabii S.
Animal crossing is so fun ! It's appropriate for every age and so cool helps you think of life
Ashley M.
Very fun but I prefer playing animal crossing on my 3DS. Still an amazing game though!
Emily M.
Minneapolis, MN
SO FUN! Great story line. Easy to play and fun to explore on and follow the story line.
Kelsi H.
This is such a fun game!!! I love it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Phoebe T.
72 Powder mill lane , Twickenham
I always played Animal Crossing Wild World on my Nintendo DS and when I finally got the Wii console I knew this was a game I had to get. Itโ€™s the exact same game play as the DS version but a little more updated/modern and easier to use with the controller. Itโ€™s definitely my most played Wii game out of my collection.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I love Animal Crossing I enjoyed this game a lot more on Nintendo DS more than on Wii, its easier to use on Nintendo DS. Although on the Wii there's more places to go, more things to do it's an all round favourite game of mine!
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
OK, this game was so annoying for me because my daughter used the TV for so many hours playing this game LOL I am really glad she enjoyed it but it drove me nuts. The characters don't talk human and I just don't get it LOL it is almost like a spin off of the Sims.

It's a great kid game that will entertain them for hours so who am I to complain LOL
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
So has anyone confirmed/shut down the rumor about the clubhouse behind the flower pot in the city?