BY NINTENDO

Buy on Walmart
Anna B.
White Hall, AR
Still a fun game, but it felt as though some of the heart and comfort was lost in the transition from DS and GameCube to the Wii
Brenda L.
Findlay, OH
I love this game. My husband and.i have competitions with one another. We love collecting all the bugs, fish and paintings.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
I think the city adds for a really cool aspect with more options to use it but it misses the warmth of the other games
Gabii S.
Animal crossing is so fun ! It's appropriate for every age and so cool helps you think of life
Ashley M.
Very fun but I prefer playing animal crossing on my 3DS. Still an amazing game though!
Emily M.
Minneapolis, MN
SO FUN! Great story line. Easy to play and fun to explore on and follow the story line.
Kelsi H.
This is such a fun game!!! I love it! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I love Animal Crossing I enjoyed this game a lot more on Nintendo DS more than on Wii, its easier to use on Nintendo DS. Although on the Wii there's more places to go, more things to do it's an all round favourite game of mine!
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
OK, this game was so annoying for me because my daughter used the TV for so many hours playing this game LOL I am really glad she enjoyed it but it drove me nuts. The characters don't talk human and I just don't get it LOL it is almost like a spin off of the Sims.

It's a great kid game that will entertain them for hours so who am I to complain LOL
Abby R.
I just purchased this game a few months ago as I do not have a DS and therefore could not buy the most recent version. I absolutely love this game!

I love the charm and feel of the game, and how absolutely funny and addicting it can become at times.

A+ game!
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
So has anyone confirmed/shut down the rumor about the clubhouse behind the flower pot in the city?