BY NINTENDO

Buy on Walmart
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
I think the city adds for a really cool aspect with more options to use it but it misses the warmth of the other games
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Very fun but I prefer playing animal crossing on my 3DS. Still an amazing game though!
Kelsi H.
Kelsi H.
This is such a fun game!!! I love it! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I used to play this game when I was younger, it was my favorite game ever! The characters are so cute! The game teaches you adult responsibilities, and you can attend awesome events and holidays. I think kids would like this game a lot, it's really fun and cute.
Amethyst T.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
I played this game when I was younger and absolutely loved it! I started being nostalgic a few months ago about the game, and my boyfriend bought it for me! It's still just as fun playing it now as a 20 year old than it was back in the day. Lol
Eden T.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
I got this game a few years ago and I love it, it's addicting and wish I could spend all my time playing it. The way the game changes seasons and weather with the real time of year is amazing. There's more to do and more places to go.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
When I was young, like 12 or so, i loved this game and i thought it was so cool how you could play online with a friend, decorate your own house, go fishing & so many other cool things. I for sure recommend this to a child but i don't know if it is entertaining enough for an older kid or adult.
Niamh L.
Niamh L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
I love Animal Crossing I enjoyed this game a lot more on Nintendo DS more than on Wii, its easier to use on Nintendo DS. Although on the Wii there's more places to go, more things to do it's an all round favourite game of mine!
Clare Louise L.
Clare Louise L.
St Helens, None
One of my favourite Wii games. You can play this for hours and never get bored. Love being able to go into the town and meet the animals
Abby R.
Abby R.
I just purchased this game a few months ago as I do not have a DS and therefore could not buy the most recent version. I absolutely love this game!

I love the charm and feel of the game, and how absolutely funny and addicting it can become at times.

A+ game!
Sam A.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
So has anyone confirmed/shut down the rumor about the clubhouse behind the flower pot in the city?