BY NINTENDO

Sierra K.
Love this game! It is my all time favorite game to play on the Wii! Love how it goes by real life Calendar for holidays, seasons etc
Anna B.
Pine Bluff, AR
Still a fun game, but it felt as though some of the heart and comfort was lost in the transition from DS and GameCube to the Wii
Brenda L.
Findlay, OH
I love this game. My husband and.i have competitions with one another. We love collecting all the bugs, fish and paintings.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
I think the city adds for a really cool aspect with more options to use it but it misses the warmth of the other games
Gabii S.
Animal crossing is so fun ! It's appropriate for every age and so cool helps you think of life
Emily M.
Minneapolis, MN
SO FUN! Great story line. Easy to play and fun to explore on and follow the story line.
Ashley M.
Very fun but I prefer playing animal crossing on my 3DS. Still an amazing game though!
Kelsi H.
This is such a fun game!!! I love it! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Sidney K.
Surprise Az
So this is the funniest and only animal crossing game that's the best the other one aren't as entertaining as this one, I thought that I'd love new leaf but it's a hard disapoinment, there's more interaction in the Wii city folk then the other games. The app is also terrible, I strongly recommend animal crossing city folk.
Phoebe T.
Staines road west , Sunbury upon Thames
I always played Animal Crossing Wild World on my Nintendo DS and when I finally got the Wii console I knew this was a game I had to get. It’s the exact same game play as the DS version but a little more updated/modern and easier to use with the controller. It’s definitely my most played Wii game out of my collection.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
So has anyone confirmed/shut down the rumor about the clubhouse behind the flower pot in the city?