BY NINTENDO

Buy on Walmart
Holly L.
Conyers, GA
The animal crossing games are always my favorite. They keep me busy and I love the idea and designing my house how I want it. The characters are super cute and you never get bored!
Victoria D. R.
Las Cruces, NM
I played this game for so long and I love it! The customization is fun and the music is adorable. Listening to K.k Slider was one of my favorite things to do and I can get lost in this game really easily with just exploring and talking to people.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
This is my favorite game to play. I love being about to decorate things, and loved it when you could visit other players. I do get bored with it after a while and I put it on the shelf, but I always come back to it.
Olivia H.
I loved animal crossings. It's a cute little world where animals talk in gibberish. I loved decorating my house and doing little missions. It's a fun game but wii controllers can be annoying and make it hard to do certain things.
Chelsea J.
Franklin, OH
Animal Crossing is my absolute favorite!!!! I can sit and play this game for hours on end. It isn't some kiddie game, it can take a lot of time and strategy to collect everything possible and upgrade everything. The ability to customize everything is what I love. You can change your look, your town and every single detail of your house down to roof color, wallpaper and flooring. I love collecting special furniture sets. You have to play the game for a whole year in order to possibly collect everything in the game. It really is so much fun!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Where, oh where do I begin? I love this game! Don't let the cover fool you, because if you want the maximum experience, this game is not for young kids. It takes a lot of research (and a good game guide) to get everything you can out of this game. My husband and I built the perfect town over many many months. I loved every aspect of this game, from your animal neighbors, the museum and shops, they city that you travel to by bus...everything! I would end up writing 15 pages if I really divulged all the aspects of this game that I love. Hoping for a new version in 2016 (and hopefully it won't be on a DS).
Kelsi H.
This is such a fun game!!! I love it! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Anna B.
White Hall, AR
Still a fun game, but it felt as though some of the heart and comfort was lost in the transition from DS and GameCube to the Wii
Becky M.
My son introduced me to this game 7 years ago and I still play it daily. Its an adorable game with different animals and daily activities.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
I think the city adds for a really cool aspect with more options to use it but it misses the warmth of the other games
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
So has anyone confirmed/shut down the rumor about the clubhouse behind the flower pot in the city?