BY NINTENDO

Nadia A.
Elizabeth City, NC
I've been playing this game for years now and I lost it a few years back but I just recently purchased it again! I love this game and will always love this game! Brings back memories
Victoria D. R.
Las Cruces, NM
I played this game for so long and I love it! The customization is fun and the music is adorable. Listening to K.k Slider was one of my favorite things to do and I can get lost in this game really easily with just exploring and talking to people.
Olivia H.
I loved animal crossings. It's a cute little world where animals talk in gibberish. I loved decorating my house and doing little missions. It's a fun game but wii controllers can be annoying and make it hard to do certain things.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
This is my favorite game to play. I love being about to decorate things, and loved it when you could visit other players. I do get bored with it after a while and I put it on the shelf, but I always come back to it.
Holly L.
Conyers, GA
The animal crossing games are always my favorite. They keep me busy and I love the idea and designing my house how I want it. The characters are super cute and you never get bored!
Alicia K.
Southaven, MS
Enjoyable game. Relaxing way to spend time. Simple game, but you do have to read what characters say. Can walk around the game and find ways to spend time. Easy to pick up.
Eleanor C.
Artesia, CA
I play this game on my Wii all the time! I love how creative this game can get and especially enjoy interacting with the characters in the game.
Becky M.
My son introduced me to this game 7 years ago and I still play it daily. Its an adorable game with different animals and daily activities.
Liv W.
Zanesville , OH
A good second installment to the series. Some old characters returned along with new faces. Still very fun, and Tom nook never gets old!
Amanda P.
Stewartstown , PA
This game was unbelievably confusing to figure out as a child and I've never touched it as an adult. Seemed like such a waste of money.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
So has anyone confirmed/shut down the rumor about the clubhouse behind the flower pot in the city?