BY NINTENDO

Buy on Walmart
Erin B.
College Sta, TX
This is definitely a long time commitment type of game. It always keeps you busy, but in a good way. There are fun characters to interact with that move in and out of your town. The story line is nice, too. But if you like a game that you can eventually "finish," this is not your game.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
When I received this gift I was so excited and happy! I love the way it plays, I love the city and the stores. I feel like they could have used a couple of the other stores for something, like maybe a seasonal store pops up and players can buy a couple different holiday themed items.
Hayden Y.
This game is good, but it's a little disappointing. I find the other Animal Crossing games to be more fulfilling, but it isn't a bad game. It's unique to the other Animal Crossing games and I think it is worth the buy, but I would get the other games over this one.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I used to play this game when I was younger, it was my favorite game ever! The characters are so cute! The game teaches you adult responsibilities, and you can attend awesome events and holidays. I think kids would like this game a lot, it's really fun and cute.
Stormie J.
I really love this game. I grew up playing it on my ds, so when this came out I was excited.
It's fun and entertaining.
It can get boring after awhile, but then you have something to look forward to the next day.. Or you could just change the clocks
Olivia G.
This game was my life one summer, no joke. There are pretty much endless things you can do on here: Fishing, bug catching (look out for those scorpions), beautifying your town (and your house). You can even play online and visit other's towns!
Breanna W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I love Animal Crossing! I really enjoy games that kind of simulate life in an alternate universe and Animal Crossing is very easy going and relaxing. I love the graphics, the characters, the story, and the game play. Love it!!
Ashley V.
Omaha, NE
Love animal crossing! Just not for the wii. It is hard to control on the wii remote and it takes a while. I suggest buying a gamecube control and hooking it up to your wii to play this game. Its SO much fun!
Nadia A.
Elizabeth City, NC
I've been playing this game for years now and I lost it a few years back but I just recently purchased it again! I love this game and will always love this game! Brings back memories
Victoria D. R.
Las Cruces, NM
I played this game for so long and I love it! The customization is fun and the music is adorable. Listening to K.k Slider was one of my favorite things to do and I can get lost in this game really easily with just exploring and talking to people.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
So has anyone confirmed/shut down the rumor about the clubhouse behind the flower pot in the city?