BY NINTENDO

Buy on Walmart
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Senatobia, MS
Enjoyable game. Relaxing way to spend time. Simple game, but you do have to read what characters say. Can walk around the game and find ways to spend time. Easy to pick up.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
I really enjoy Animal Crossing. It's not too expensive and my kids like playing it too. My kids are 8, 6, & 4. They can all play it.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Love this game! It is my all time favorite game to play on the Wii! Love how it goes by real life Calendar for holidays, seasons etc
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Findlay, OH
I love this game. My husband and.i have competitions with one another. We love collecting all the bugs, fish and paintings.
Gabii S.
Gabii S.
Animal crossing is so fun ! It's appropriate for every age and so cool helps you think of life
Emily M.
Emily M.
Minneapolis, MN
SO FUN! Great story line. Easy to play and fun to explore on and follow the story line.
Josh S.
Josh S.
Triangle, VA
It's Animal Crossing, so right off the bat I knew it was going to be a good game. With better graphic detail than the original game and new fish and bugs, this game was truly a pleasure to play! It seems that with these games there is always something to do. I could play it for years and never get bored of it!
Thu S.
Thu S.
Chattanooga, TN
I wish they came out with a second one! I love this game.. My kids do too! It's actually our second disc because my dog got ahold of the first one.. But we really enjoy playing this game.. Wish it was 2 players though.. It gets kinda boring just watching someone else play!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
I use to play this game a lot but I don't really like wii games. To me it seems hard to play games on the wii. Even though the game was fun I think it would have been better on a different game system.
Anna K.
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
Where, oh where do I begin? I love this game! Don't let the cover fool you, because if you want the maximum experience, this game is not for young kids. It takes a lot of research (and a good game guide) to get everything you can out of this game. My husband and I built the perfect town over many many months. I loved every aspect of this game, from your animal neighbors, the museum and shops, they city that you travel to by bus...everything! I would end up writing 15 pages if I really divulged all the aspects of this game that I love. Hoping for a new version in 2016 (and hopefully it won't be on a DS).
Sam A.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
So has anyone confirmed/shut down the rumor about the clubhouse behind the flower pot in the city?