BY NINTENDO

Buy on Walmart
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
When I was young, like 12 or so, i loved this game and i thought it was so cool how you could play online with a friend, decorate your own house, go fishing & so many other cool things. I for sure recommend this to a child but i don't know if it is entertaining enough for an older kid or adult.
Amethyst T.
Barboursville, WV
I played this game when I was younger and absolutely loved it! I started being nostalgic a few months ago about the game, and my boyfriend bought it for me! It's still just as fun playing it now as a 20 year old than it was back in the day. Lol
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
I got this game a few years ago and I love it, it's addicting and wish I could spend all my time playing it. The way the game changes seasons and weather with the real time of year is amazing. There's more to do and more places to go.
Josh S.
Triangle, VA
It's Animal Crossing, so right off the bat I knew it was going to be a good game. With better graphic detail than the original game and new fish and bugs, this game was truly a pleasure to play! It seems that with these games there is always something to do. I could play it for years and never get bored of it!
Thu S.
Chattanooga, TN
I wish they came out with a second one! I love this game.. My kids do too! It's actually our second disc because my dog got ahold of the first one.. But we really enjoy playing this game.. Wish it was 2 players though.. It gets kinda boring just watching someone else play!
Shannon R.
I use to play this game a lot but I don't really like wii games. To me it seems hard to play games on the wii. Even though the game was fun I think it would have been better on a different game system.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I used to play this game when I was younger, it was my favorite game ever! The characters are so cute! The game teaches you adult responsibilities, and you can attend awesome events and holidays. I think kids would like this game a lot, it's really fun and cute.
Eleanor C.
Los Angeles, CA
I play this game on my Wii all the time! I love how creative this game can get and especially enjoy interacting with the characters in the game.
Liv W.
Zanesville, OH
A good second installment to the series. Some old characters returned along with new faces. Still very fun, and Tom nook never gets old!
Amanda P.
This game was unbelievably confusing to figure out as a child and I've never touched it as an adult. Seemed like such a waste of money.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
So has anyone confirmed/shut down the rumor about the clubhouse behind the flower pot in the city?