BY NINTENDO

Buy on Walmart
Candace K.
Candace K.
Probably one of the weaker games in the Animal Crossing franchise. My main issue with this game is that once a villager is done talking to you, they just repeat what they previously said. All. The. Time. It's so frustrating because then you have to go around your whole town looking for the ONE villager that actually wants you to do something. The city is cool but the balloon guy Phineas was in town once and then never returns. Other than that, it's basically just a prettier Animal Crossing. You work for Tom Nook, work on your house, help villagers (when they actually want it ), and shop. I definitely prefer New Leaf. I hardly played this one when it was released.
Jeanette Z.
Jeanette Z.
Great game when it came out. I think New Leaf has it beat now but it's still one of my favorites! It's one of the better games for the Wii. I played it for HOURS! I even bought my friend a copy of the game so we could play it together! It lets you connect to other players so they can visit your town and vice versa!
Erin B.
Erin B.
College Sta, TX
This is definitely a long time commitment type of game. It always keeps you busy, but in a good way. There are fun characters to interact with that move in and out of your town. The story line is nice, too. But if you like a game that you can eventually "finish," this is not your game.
Lincolnshire, IL
When I received this gift I was so excited and happy! I love the way it plays, I love the city and the stores. I feel like they could have used a couple of the other stores for something, like maybe a seasonal store pops up and players can buy a couple different holiday themed items.
Hayden Y.
Hayden Y.
This game is good, but it's a little disappointing. I find the other Animal Crossing games to be more fulfilling, but it isn't a bad game. It's unique to the other Animal Crossing games and I think it is worth the buy, but I would get the other games over this one.
Stormie J.
Stormie J.
I really love this game. I grew up playing it on my ds, so when this came out I was excited.
It's fun and entertaining.
It can get boring after awhile, but then you have something to look forward to the next day.. Or you could just change the clocks
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
This game was my life one summer, no joke. There are pretty much endless things you can do on here: Fishing, bug catching (look out for those scorpions), beautifying your town (and your house). You can even play online and visit other's towns!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I love Animal Crossing! I really enjoy games that kind of simulate life in an alternate universe and Animal Crossing is very easy going and relaxing. I love the graphics, the characters, the story, and the game play. Love it!!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Omaha, NE
Love animal crossing! Just not for the wii. It is hard to control on the wii remote and it takes a while. I suggest buying a gamecube control and hooking it up to your wii to play this game. Its SO much fun!
Holly L.
Holly L.
Conyers, GA
The animal crossing games are always my favorite. They keep me busy and I love the idea and designing my house how I want it. The characters are super cute and you never get bored!
Lincolnshire, IL
So has anyone confirmed/shut down the rumor about the clubhouse behind the flower pot in the city?