BY NINTENDO

Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
When I was young, like 12 or so, i loved this game and i thought it was so cool how you could play online with a friend, decorate your own house, go fishing & so many other cool things. I for sure recommend this to a child but i don't know if it is entertaining enough for an older kid or adult.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
I played this game when I was younger and absolutely loved it! I started being nostalgic a few months ago about the game, and my boyfriend bought it for me! It's still just as fun playing it now as a 20 year old than it was back in the day. Lol
Eden T.
['Clovis', ''], CA
I got this game a few years ago and I love it, it's addicting and wish I could spend all my time playing it. The way the game changes seasons and weather with the real time of year is amazing. There's more to do and more places to go.
Josh S.
Triangle, VA
It's Animal Crossing, so right off the bat I knew it was going to be a good game. With better graphic detail than the original game and new fish and bugs, this game was truly a pleasure to play! It seems that with these games there is always something to do. I could play it for years and never get bored of it!
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
I wish they came out with a second one! I love this game.. My kids do too! It's actually our second disc because my dog got ahold of the first one.. But we really enjoy playing this game.. Wish it was 2 players though.. It gets kinda boring just watching someone else play!
Candace K.
Probably one of the weaker games in the Animal Crossing franchise. My main issue with this game is that once a villager is done talking to you, they just repeat what they previously said. All. The. Time. It's so frustrating because then you have to go around your whole town looking for the ONE villager that actually wants you to do something. The city is cool but the balloon guy Phineas was in town once and then never returns. Other than that, it's basically just a prettier Animal Crossing. You work for Tom Nook, work on your house, help villagers (when they actually want it ), and shop. I definitely prefer New Leaf. I hardly played this one when it was released.
Shannon R.
I use to play this game a lot but I don't really like wii games. To me it seems hard to play games on the wii. Even though the game was fun I think it would have been better on a different game system.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Where, oh where do I begin? I love this game! Don't let the cover fool you, because if you want the maximum experience, this game is not for young kids. It takes a lot of research (and a good game guide) to get everything you can out of this game. My husband and I built the perfect town over many many months. I loved every aspect of this game, from your animal neighbors, the museum and shops, they city that you travel to by bus...everything! I would end up writing 15 pages if I really divulged all the aspects of this game that I love. Hoping for a new version in 2016 (and hopefully it won't be on a DS).
Chelsea J.
Franklin, OH
Animal Crossing is my absolute favorite!!!! I can sit and play this game for hours on end. It isn't some kiddie game, it can take a lot of time and strategy to collect everything possible and upgrade everything. The ability to customize everything is what I love. You can change your look, your town and every single detail of your house down to roof color, wallpaper and flooring. I love collecting special furniture sets. You have to play the game for a whole year in order to possibly collect everything in the game. It really is so much fun!
Jeanette Z.
Great game when it came out. I think New Leaf has it beat now but it's still one of my favorites! It's one of the better games for the Wii. I played it for HOURS! I even bought my friend a copy of the game so we could play it together! It lets you connect to other players so they can visit your town and vice versa!
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
So has anyone confirmed/shut down the rumor about the clubhouse behind the flower pot in the city?