Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival for Nintendo Wii U

by Nintendo

Wii U-Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival

Is this game geared more to children than adults? I know that Animal Crossing is enjoyable for all ages but this game looks more suited to a younger generation.
Is this game fun? What exactly do?
Start your review of Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival for Nintendo Wii U!
Sonja F.
Palmdale, CA
No. Not worth it. Don't get it my fellow villagers! No matter how cute! Save your money and dream that we get a new Animal Crossing game.
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
A mis hijas y a mi nos encanta jugar juntas este video juego casi todos los días lo jugamos y es nuestro juego favorito.
Stormy S.
Haleyville, AL
Purchased at: GameStop
Terrible game. It made me feel extremely sad that Nintendo released such a terrible Animal Crossing spinoff. It was so unoriginal and clearly was made by a lazy team.
Danielle F.
Middletown, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is a fairly amusing game when playing with more than one person. It's similar to Mario party, but its Animal Crossing themed. The game is adorable, but I don't find myself always wanting to play. Again super cute but sadly it does get old rather quickly.
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Not really what I was expecting from An animal crossing game. It's okay. Nothing special. The whole Game is by chance
Michelle M.
Mountain View, CA
Its get very tedious after a few hours into it. its basically a board game, and it encourages you to buy more and more of the amiibo cards they sell at gamestop. i personally liked the amiibo figures that comes with it but the game itself isn't very amusing.
CJ A.
Portland, OR
I hated this game and I liooooove AC. Super extremely boring and pointless. They could have done such a better job. Huge waste of money for how expensive it is. I bought it at Target! Would not recommend to anyone.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
If you are a fan of Mario party and love all things cute you will like this game! It's so cool to be able to play the game inside the animal crossing world with the familiar characters. My favorite part is that each board game represents a season and has special event days that only happen in that season. The only thing I dislike is the price. I recommend this to anyone who loves animal crossing!
Hannah R.
Okay let me start here. This is not Animal Crossing like you know it. It's a mix up between Mario party & AC. The game consists of a "game board", which is trails through your town. Each day you roll the dice and move a certain number of space, until you play through a whole month (which you can pick). Some of the months like December, have little events that happen on the holidays. There are NO minigames between rounds. This is where it's different from Mario party. However, there is a mini game menu that is separate within the game. You can purchase animal crossing trading cards and scan them on the Wii u. You then can use these characters to play the minigames. They all have different abilities so going out and getting additional cards beyond the ones provided in the game do have its benefits. Was I disappointed it wasn't truly animal crossing? Sure. Is it still a fun game? I think so. I personally play the minigames when I'm playing solo more than the board game.
Ainsley K.
Orlando, Fl
This is a fun and cute game that any Animal Crossing lover will enjoy. I was expecting it to be bit more like Mario party with mini games during the board game play, but it is very cute with the option of playing different months and building things in the town