BY ANIMAL ADVENTURE

Boots and barkley large floppy plush assorted dog toys - elephant/monkey see more...

Chantelle H.
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook , CT
I have a gentle giant he loves his stuffed animals treats them like his babies he will cry if he goes to bed without it till they are in his crate with him and when he lays down he takes them with him cutest thing ever!
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Pet Lover Expert
My puppy has the floppy elephant and carries it around with her , it is too sweet. Great soft product for nondestructive dogs
Britney A.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves cuddling with her toys. So when im out and about she doesn't feel that lonely because she has her toy.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Pet Lover Expert
These are great while they last but they also teach your dog to eat your kids stuffed animals if you have kids..
Janet A.
Janet A.
Summerville, Sc
My dog loves to destroy her "babies" limb from limb. This isn't too sturdy of a product
Annie S.
Annie S.
My dogs love this toy. It is super soft so it doesn't hurt anything when they fling it around the room. I bought this months ago and it is still in good condition, which says a lot considering my dogs love to chew everything.
karen e.
karen e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
My dog loves this toy, I liked it until I realized how easy it was for him to tear it up within two days he had it torn apart
Janell H.
Janell H.
Conway, SC
My dog loves this toy! Impressed with how long it has lasted considering my dog chews all the other toys he has had. He even cuddles with it at night!
soraya v.
soraya v.
Burbank, CA
My 3 dogs love these and usually my dogs can easily pull out the fur from these type but nope it has still lasted. The only thing I have to do is wash them (: ! Plus they love sleeping on these as well.
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
Florence, SC
My dogs have so much fun with this toy. We have the elephant and it is an all time favorite. My Basset Hound tries to sneak it out into the yard every chance he gets.