BY ANHEUSER BUSCH

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! O'Doul's Premium Non-Alcoholic Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Kathryn M.
This is a near non-alcohol beer and is a great beer overall. The taste is more refined than most Busch beers and is an affordable beer and for someone wanting to cut back sugar and lose weight. This is the go to beer when husband needs to cut back on rich beers for a while.
Melanie J.
morgantown
All of the beer taste with non of the beer effects. Tastes like any other alcohol beer. A pretty decent beer at that. I was not disappointed, would buy again if the context was right. Recommend for anyone who wants the taste of beer
J C.
Lahoma, OK
If your looking for ODOULS this is the kind to get. I gave it 3 stars because who likes ODOULS lol. It’s my first time getting it and it was ok. It was kind of hard to find. Reasonably priced. I probably would not recommend
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
While pregnant, I missed beer so much. Although this didn't completely fill the void, a little spicy Bloody Mary mix stirred in created a great evening treat during those long months. I was surprised how inexpensive these were as well, which was very nice.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
For a non-alcoholic beer this one is actually pretty good. It’s a nice beer to have when you are driving and everyone else is drinking. It gives you the taste of beer without the effects of alcohol
Claudia 🐰.
If you like the taste of beer, but you’re the designated driver! Get this because is nonalcoholic. A lot of people do enjoy the taste of beer, especially on a cold day, and this is the only one I know that is nonalcoholic
Andrea B.
Chillicothe
I just simply love this beer. It isn't my normal go to, but when I want something different and just as refreshing, I love it! It's more of a "winter" beer to me.
Kimberly B.
Torrington
I used to purchase O'Dules for a nice refreshing option to regular beers. O'Dules is considered a non-alcoholic malt beverage. When I wanted to go out with my friends, but wanted to stay sober, let's say, to be the designated driver, I would have a few O'Dules throughout the night. It has a nice, smooth, sweet taste, with a dry finish. O'Dules also comes in Amber, which has a rich, sweet taste. It is pretty much always available anywhere you go and is priced right. I would definitely recommend O'Dules to all of my friends and family and everyone else I may meet during life's journey. 🍺
Pam W.
This premium beer is great if you still want to have a beer and be part of the crowd. The only difference is that your bottle of O'Doul's is an all natural, full bodied, premium non-alcoholic beer. This beer has a strong hoppy flavor to it but it's not too heavy. There is a sweet malty flavor that balances the hop scent and flavor. In the end you are drinking a light non-alcoholic beer with the scent of hop and spice with a mild sweet taste. I highly recommend it!
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
Gave in to my pregnancy craving of beer and drank one. For those who judge consider that although this still has alcohol, it would take a 12 pack to equal 1 regular beer so I was fine (women in France drink wine so why not?) that was enough to satisfy my craving and my child is healthy and intelligent.