BY ANHEUSER BUSCH

Kirin ichiban beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• "It is easy to drink and the alcohol content is not bad." in 1 review
estrella r.
Plano, TX
My dad told be that he likes that drink but he wouldn't recommend it for some people because it was really strong for him but that if ur looking for something different and really different that u should actually try it and tell me what u think about it 😊
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
This beer is really light and refreshing, on the affordable side. Easy to drink. I order it all the time when I'm out at a ramen restaurant or sushi bar. Would highly recommend trying if you ever have the chance
Sherry R.
Love me some Ichiban when we go out to eat for sushi!  I enjoy the smooth finish after each sip. We have a wonderful sushi restaurant that has happy hour and for three dollars a bottle, you can not beat it! Served in a cold bottle or a glass in the freezer, both work for us!
Kristine W.
valencia, CA
Kirin Ichiban is a popular Japanese beer that holds its own against saporro. It has a light taste and is usually accompanied by Asian cuisine. It's a crisp refreshing beer that has a smooth finish and is very easy to drink.
Ali H.
Waco, TX
Wasn’t really a fan of this beer. Odd tasting and just not the type of flavor that I would typically enjoy. I like light stuff. This is affordable but I don’t think I’d buy it again
Elizabeth D.
Los Osos, CA
Kirin is my "sushi" beer. If I'm dining out and having sushi or Japanese food, I'll get it. It's really the only time I drink it, since it's not my absolute favorite. Saying that, it IS a good, light beer. Kind of a light, Asian beer.
Blanca C.
State College, PA
This to me is a beer for hot summer days. When it's served cold along side a spicy dish it makes for a very refreshing taste. It is easy to drink and the alcohol content is not bad. If you haven't tried it, I say you do.
Jeannie F.
Nice, easy to drink beer. Had it at our local sushi bar, and have bought it a couple times since. It's not my go to, all time favorite but if it's on the menu I'll order it!
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
A refreshing and clean light beer. I like it better than American light beers. Great with sushi and very easy to drink.
Sarah N.
I think this beer is ok occasionally. It's nowhere near my favorite, but definitely not the worst I've had.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Donde se puede conseguir?