BY ANHEUSER BUSCH

Best of belgium beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Stella Artois is definitely my all time favorite beer, this looks like a great mix of beers if you've never had any of them. You get to choose between the 3 great idea!
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
St. Louis native and we love our Anheuser Busch beers. Homegrown taste by a trusted St. Louis company. I love a good variety pack and while some of the beers included were too flavorful (read as Dark) for me, they are probably all great for someone else!
Samantha H.
West Chester, OH
This beer definitely tastes very light. Doesn’t really bloat you out or make you retain water from what I’ve noticed. Fairly affordable, but I wouldn’t purchase it myself. Definitely would drink if someone else offered.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Friends and I love to experiment with new beers, with this variety pack (and others like it) it's so much easier! Great tasting, pretty good price. Bush Ambree is my favorite of this
Stephanie G.
Wilmington, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very good, taste is ok, like the variety, it's good to try. Very good, taste is ok, like the variety, it's good to try. Variety pack is great
Taylor F.
Corydon, IN
I have bought this variety pack several time for my dad at Christmas time and he always loves it! A great gift for a beer drinker.
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a good ale it takes smooth and is really good it’s a really good ale for everyone for sure ! !! And not too expensive
Krista S.
Adairsville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Have only tried a few of these. They were very good. Price was ok for the taste. Not sure if I would recommend them or not
Rebecca C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have been drinking this for years and it has been a fav of mine. It is a good one and i love it a lot. I reccomend it!
Angeles M.
I don’t drink oh my god It keeps showing up oh my god I don’t drink so I don’t know what else to write about this product
Danessa B.