BY ANHEUSER BUSCH

Bass 6pk bottles pale ale see more...

jerrie j.
Salisbury, NC
This beer is good for its price its not a go to always beer but its one I will drank every now and again
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Bass is an okay beer. Very drinkable. Not much flavor but I think that's the point. Not expensive. Something everyone can enjoy.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Now this is not my go to everyday, but it is quite tasty and pairs great with food. I like to build with other beers and Make cocktails with it. It is a bit pricey and nite everyone has it but I suggest having this every so often!
Nawal S.
Jeddah, Makkah
Never tried. I will never try. Sorry didn’t got any option to skip. Thank you for reading this crap
Keely R.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Very bitter and dry yet also thirst quenching. I like to drink this every now and then but wouldn’t be able to handle too much due to the starchiness. A nice drink to have in the summer.
Lindsay M.
Overland Park, KS
Great flavor and taste. Affordable and available at most adult beverage stores and restaurants.
G G.
I don’t drink alcohol but there was not an option to click that I don’t drink. So here we are
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
So good paired with Guinness Stout for a black and tan! Also very good alone, a nice light pale ale that is not lacking in flavor or body.
Jamie A.
Westminster, MD
Overall a Bass is a good beer. Not to dark not to light. Flavor is right in the middle. Goes great with a nice fish fry!
Rebecca C.
I have been drinking this for years and it has been a fav of mine. It is a good one and i love it a lot. I reccomend it!