BY ANHEUSER BUSCH

Bass 6pk bottles pale ale see more...

Joya W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We really like this smooth going down and pretty easy to find around my area. Not too expensive either.
Brooke B.
Foristell, MO
This is one of my favorite beers! It really opened my taste buds into the world of craft beers.
Phylicia B.
Hamilton, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a basic pale ale that is full bodied. It is one of the only if it’s class from Anheuser as they typically brew lagers. It’s drinkability is easy but it is nothing that makes your tastes buds say wow.
Ash|Moni|Davi D.
Brooklyn, NY
I prefer pale ales, this beer doesn’t disappoint in its crispness and taste. It usually is not available in most stores in my area but when I can find it I purchase it.
Karly H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a typical, get-what-you-want kind of beer. It's been around for a while for a reason. Easy drinking!
Ashley-Nicole S.
Enterprise
Tried this at one of their theme parks. Wasn’t that great, honestly. I was a bit disappointed, but it was a no-cost tasting. First time trying it, won’t try again. If you like pale ale, though, this will probably be to your liking.
Lindsay M.
Overland Park, KS
Great flavor and taste. Affordable and available at most adult beverage stores and restaurants.
Kara B.
Appleton
This is a middle of the road brew. Neither great nor awful. Particularly unmemorable in fact. I've had lot's of brews over the years and while I've had this, it's not the sorry of memorable buy it again sort of thing.
G G.
I don’t drink alcohol but there was not an option to click that I don’t drink. So here we are
Allison G.
Jacksonville , FL
I don't like beer and I am gluten free so j cannot provide and accurate review for this product. Keep rocking in the beee world but I won't be drinking it. Sorry everyone! Anything these to say goes here