BY ANHEUSER BUSCH

Bass 6pk bottles pale ale see more...

Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
 It may not be the best (it definitely is not) but it certainly isn't the worst, and it is usually cheap. It has a slight sweat sock and corn smell. The taste is watery and smooth like bubble water filtered through unpopped popcorn kernels. You can chug these and not feel ill Good for crummy Mondays and cuddles and planning for the Halloween season ahead wit yo Halloween baby boo!
Kryste K.
My dad wanted to try them so I brought them over one day. Not as great as other beers I have tried and I wouldn’t buy them again. But it was still fun to try! I guess I’m just not a fan of pale ales!
heather F.
Love Bass beer.  The red amber is a smooth flavor but a unique one. I have purchased bass from all over the place, even in foreign countries.  I have purchased this beer many times before when I am looking for something different.  This will def be purchased again.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Bass Pale Ale as it is great to enjoy with your friends or at a bbq.  It is a flavorful beer without feeling like you are sacrificing taste for drinking a pale ale.  It is best served cold and is very enjoyable.  I love to chill my glass and then pour it and it makes me enjoy it more.
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Bass is a pretty good standard pale ale. This is much more full bodied and far far more tasty than many other lagers that Anheuser Bush makes. It is one of the few beers of their that I actually like. I would consider purchasing this again in the future.
Allison G.
Jacksonville , FL
I don't like beer and I am gluten free so j cannot provide and accurate review for this product. Keep rocking in the beee world but I won't be drinking it. Sorry everyone! Anything these to say goes here
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I bought this on a whim during a trip and was pleasantly surprised by the smooth taste and crispness. I wouldn’t compare it to my regular brand of beer, but definitely has entered into my selection of choices. The only downside was the price and availability.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Now this is not my go to everyday, but it is quite tasty and pairs great with food. I like to build with other beers and Make cocktails with it. It is a bit pricey and nite everyone has it but I suggest having this every so often!
Kara B.
Appleton
This is a middle of the road brew. Neither great nor awful. Particularly unmemorable in fact. I've had lot's of brews over the years and while I've had this, it's not the sorry of memorable buy it again sort of thing.
Ashley-Nicole S.
Enterprise
Tried this at one of their theme parks. Wasn’t that great, honestly. I was a bit disappointed, but it was a no-cost tasting. First time trying it, won’t try again. If you like pale ale, though, this will probably be to your liking.