BY ANHEUSER BUSCH

Bass 6pk bottles pale ale see more...

Natalie M.
One of the best brands of beerI have ever tried. Goes down smooth and is perfect for any occasion. The taste is bold yet not harsh. The bottle is gorgeous and the price just right so it doesn't blow your budget. I would highly recommend this to all my friends
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
 It may not be the best (it definitely is not) but it certainly isn't the worst, and it is usually cheap. It has a slight sweat sock and corn smell. The taste is watery and smooth like bubble water filtered through unpopped popcorn kernels. You can chug these and not feel ill Good for crummy Mondays and cuddles and planning for the Halloween season ahead wit yo Halloween baby boo!
heather F.
Love Bass beer.  The red amber is a smooth flavor but a unique one. I have purchased bass from all over the place, even in foreign countries.  I have purchased this beer many times before when I am looking for something different.  This will def be purchased again.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I bought this on a whim during a trip and was pleasantly surprised by the smooth taste and crispness. I wouldn’t compare it to my regular brand of beer, but definitely has entered into my selection of choices. The only downside was the price and availability.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I love Bass Pale Ale as it is great to enjoy with your friends or at a bbq.  It is a flavorful beer without feeling like you are sacrificing taste for drinking a pale ale.  It is best served cold and is very enjoyable.  I love to chill my glass and then pour it and it makes me enjoy it more.
Anndria T.
Bass is a pretty good standard pale ale. This is much more full bodied and far far more tasty than many other lagers that Anheuser Bush makes. It is one of the few beers of their that I actually like. I would consider purchasing this again in the future.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Now this is not my go to everyday, but it is quite tasty and pairs great with food. I like to build with other beers and Make cocktails with it. It is a bit pricey and nite everyone has it but I suggest having this every so often!
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
So good paired with Guinness Stout for a black and tan! Also very good alone, a nice light pale ale that is not lacking in flavor or body.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Bass is an okay beer. Very drinkable. Not much flavor but I think that's the point. Not expensive. Something everyone can enjoy.
Jamie A.
Westminster, MD
Overall a Bass is a good beer. Not to dark not to light. Flavor is right in the middle. Goes great with a nice fish fry!