BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesAngry Orchard
Rosé Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles

Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles

by Angry Orchard

Angry Orchard Rose has a delicate floral aroma, is apple forward in taste and complimented by refreshingly light tannins, similar to a semi-dry wine.

Does Angry Orchard ciders ever *really* go bad? Of course there’s the “Best By” date... but how long before you should toss them ?
Start your review of Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles!
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Kelsey H.
This is my favorite of the Angry Orchard brand. It has a good light crisp taste. Not overly sweet. I have a hard time finding it in stores is only downside. I would recommend and will buy again.
Jessica G.
W Henrietta, NY
A sweet hard cider with a small tangy after taste. Has great flavor and is priced reasonably in comparison to other hard ciders.
Julie S.
Franklintown, PA
I love the taste of angry orchard rose. Its my go to when I wanna kick back and relax. It has a nice crisp apple taste but its also got a nice dryness to it. Its very similar to a wine. Thats why I love it.I would defiantly recommend this to all my apple loving friends.
Valerie S.
Fort Sill, OK
Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Valerie S.
These are pretty good, sweet but not overly sweet however I personally prefer the original over these. But never the less these are pretty good. Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles 😌
Jessica B.
Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Jessica B.
This stuff is really good. It really tastes just like like apple cider mixed with rosé. It's great for a hangout with the girls or for something light for the night instead the hard stuff. You can also mix it with something stronger, like vodka. Spoil yourself & add a strawberry on the side.
Michelle R.
Lancaster, PA
Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Michelle R.
I'm a huge fan of Angry Orchard since I had to go gluten free 8 years ago. The availability of flavors was sparse at first; in recent years they've expanded their tastes to appeal to the rise in people needing a gluten free alternative. The Rose did not disappoint me! Slightly drier than the traditional Angry Orchard. They use red flesh apples from France that make this feel more like a sparkling wine than a hard cider.
Mandi M.
Gastonia, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Brilliant beyond measure for me. Mixing 2 of my favs. Rose and cider! Recommended this to everyone.
Danielle F.
Garden City S, NY
My favorite cider. It’s the perfect spring/summer drink! Refreshing & delightful. I wish they sold it in larger bottles!
Jessica B.
Studio City, CA
This is one of my favorite drinks. Between this version and the original it’s hard to say which one I like more, so I take turns on which to drink based on what flavor I had last. It’s sweet and crisp and the color is so pretty. Would recommend this on the side with dinner 😛
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Jeanne A.
So I keep theze in the house for my sister when her & her hubby come over. I’ve tried one and their jus not for me. Didn’t like the taste, the after taste, just didn’t like them. They are to dry for my taste. My sister pairs them with some fresh strawberries 🍓 it looks good when she drinking them. But for me it’s a NO!! That’s why I only gave it 1 ⭐️ [product:angry-orchard-rose-hard-cider-6pk-/-12-fl-oz-bottles]