Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK

Angry Orchard™ Crisp Apple Hard Cider.
5% alcohol by volume.
Naturally gluten free.

Who loves this beer?
I am not a big beer drinker but was wondering if these are any good???
What's your favorite flavor of these? Mine is green apple!
Start your review of Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK!
Product Highlights
Always my first choice when at the store searching for a cider beerin reviews
Had a little bit of a bitter aftertaste which wasn't pleasant.in reviews
They have a good alcohol content and are great mixed with other liquors and mixers.in reviews
Now, with Angry Orchard's ale, I get drinks at a lower price point than mixed drinks, without the unpleasant taste of beer.in reviews
I find it very refreshing on a hot summer day or even a cool fall night. in reviews
Darby K.
New Smyrna, FL
Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK uploaded by Darby K.
I love it! It's so refreshing not only that but it's beer with Crisp Apple flavoring! I drink these when I want something sweet.. But they do make the Rosé. Those two would be the ones that I would drink.
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK uploaded by Terry W.
I picked up a 6 pack of this on the way home of dropping off one of my pets l take care of. I was absolutely 💯 #disappointed at how bad #Angry Orchard tasted. It literally made me gag. I wanted something different to drink for the weekend and this was on sale. It leaves a #disgusting #aftertaste in your mouth as well. If your looking for something different to try that taste good don't pick this. It does have colorful #attractive packaging but that's all l can say good about it. SINCERELY Terry L. terribleterry63
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH
Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK uploaded by Alicia B.
Angry Orchard is my favorite alcoholic beverage for easy sipping. It has a great apple flavor without being bitter like some dry ciders. It’s easy to find and is always reliable.
Marlene J.
Los Angeles, CA
Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK uploaded by Marlene J.
Great taste , I really love it. I thought they were going to taste weird at first but when I tried it I had to buy the pack for my weekend. Lol .
Jennifer M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK uploaded by Jennifer M.
I don’t care for beer or usually hard cider.. but this one has a nice crisp apple flavor! It’s always been a hit at parties and if I can stand it... it’s got to be pretty good! 😝
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,034 reviews
Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK uploaded by Ann R.
When out and about this is another go to drink taste really nice . Like a Strong apple juice or Cider . #Light Crips drink Excellent with a hamburger how do you want something cool and refreshing at a barbecue
Emily S.
Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK uploaded by Emily S.
#cider #beer #drink #angryorchard #happyhour I went to the Angry orchard brewery in upstate NY. I tasted a bunch of different ciders. The crisp apple was my fav. Had great apple flavor but wasn't too sweet, and was refreshing. Crisp apple in the middle cup in the photo. Please follow for more reviews!
Keith C.
Duncanville, TX
Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK uploaded by Keith C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Simply my favorite drink. I honestly prefer the cans versus the bottles but the taste is great.
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
I’m not a beer drinker AT ALL...I love wine but I don’t want to drink that at a bar!! Sure mixed drinks are fun but sometimes you just want something simple that you can just sip on that tastes great 👍🏻 Enter Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK 🍎! Such great taste; literally like a fall apple picking day??? But for adults 😉 Not fake tasting either. Some of their competitors are fake tasting but Angry Orchard has a good thing going! Would definitely repurchase and 9/10 recommend 👍🏻🍎
Savannah S.
Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK uploaded by Savannah S.
My go-to alcoholic drink! I’m glad that it isn’t too fruity, that way my fiancé and I don’t have to worry about buying two different types of drinks when we’re wanting it. If I’m feeling more fancy I’ll get the rosé flavor but this one is great! We even used it as a prop in our home-buying announcement!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...