BY ANGRY ORCHARD #2 in Hard Cider

Angry Orchard™ Crisp Apple Hard Cider.
5% alcohol by volume.
Naturally gluten free. see more...

• Who loves this beer?5 Answers
  • I am not a big beer drinker but was wondering if these ar...7 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor of these? Mine is green apple!3 Answers
Angry Orchard Hard Cider Crisp Apple - 6 PK
  • "Always my first choice when at the store searching for a cider beer" in 2 reviews
  • "I find it very refreshing on a hot summer day or even a cool fall night. " in 1 review
  • "Had a little bit of a bitter aftertaste which wasn't pleasant." in 1 review
  • "Now, with Angry Orchard's ale, I get drinks at a lower price point than mixed drinks, without the unpleasant taste of beer." in 1 review
  • "They have a good alcohol content and are great mixed with other liquors and mixers." in 1 review
Tiara S.
College Park
My favorite cider!! Everyone who knows me knows this is my go to! I enjoy Stella’s cider but it does not give me the same taste or excitement as angry orchard original does! Whether I’m wanting a refresher after a kickball game or looking for a nice sip with the girls I can count on this cider! Check out this cute glass I enjoyed in Brooklyn ! :) Angry Orchard Cider
Eulrey H.
LANDOVER, MD
Angry Orchard Crisp hard cider is by far  in my TOP 3 ciders !  I haven't met an Angry Orchard flavor that I don't like and they are available on tap in some restaurants!  The cost is relative to other ciders and beers and they don't have that horrible "hoppy" taste that some ciders / cider beer hybrids have.  It's not too sweet and goes great as an ingredient in a lot of different dishes (where you would typically use beer ..like beer can chicken). I can't say enough about this Brand !!!
Jillian S.
Angry orchard   Crisp  apple cider is my all time favorite beer , I love the sour but sweet taste is gives me and the packaging I think is fun , I buy angrys eveytime we go out to dinner and I buy a 6 pack every Sunday , I recommend these to people who like apple cider with a little extra
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
It’s a good rosé choice of you are already a fan ofAngry Orchard products. For me, it’s a little too sweet and flat. I like my Rosés drier and blubblier so this was kinda a let down. The price point is alright, but it’s nice that it’s pretty widely available at most beer delis or grocery store beer isles like Wegmans.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I don’t necessarily like beer, but this cider is amazing! I love how the packaging is creative and the price is great. I like how it doesn’t have such a potent yeast flavor to it like other beers and there are different flavors. There is so many good things to say about this cider.
Martha W.
Redding, CA
Absolutely love this drink . My first hard cider and this didn’t fail me . Such a crisp and smooth taste. Definitely didn’t disappoint . Not to sweet but just right with a great after taste. I recommend this to anyone who likes hard cider . Try this!
sileiza o.
On my opinion the best apple cider. Now that the have the rose it's even better. It's very crisp, not as sweet as the original. It taste like a semi sweet rose wine, between sweet and dry. Very refreshing when cold. Great for fall noons and hot days. Plus it's a pretty pink drink.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this beer it is actually the only beer i drink. Thr flavor is real good. Compared to other beers with no flavor. I couldn't drink them. But my best friend introduce me to this beer. And i fell in love with it. And it very affordable.
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
I love angry orchard for the sole fact that it taste super sweet and not like alcohol at all besides the slight aftertaste. I personally don’t enjoy a hard liquor so this is my go to if I’m out with friends and want to socially drink without getting hammered
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Best cider around. It’s my drink of choice whenever I am out. Has nice packaging and you can drink by itself or add fireball for a fun cocktail. I would recommend to anyone who doesn’t like the taste off regular beer
Rosemary F.
Burtchville, MI
Does this taste like beer?
Emily D.
Lexington, SC
How does this compare to Redd's?
Shai B.
Do these come in different flavors?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I am not a big beer drinker but was wondering if these are any good???
Nell H.
Why does this not come in a can?