Angry Orchard Green Apple Hard Cider, 12 fl oz, 6 pack uploaded by Carliece T.Angry Orchard Green Apple Hard Cider, 12 fl oz, 6 pack uploaded by Stephanie H.Angry Orchard Green Apple Hard Cider, 12 fl oz, 6 pack uploaded by Alex S.

BY GENERIC #30 in Hard Cider

Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
I love this hard cider! Out of this one and the crisp apple though, I would say the crisp apple is a little more sweet! This one tastes really great and is so refreshing! Lately I have been asking for this when I go out! I would definitely recommend this drink!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This acholic drink is referred to as 'b itch beer' but let me tell you..... It's delicious and not as pungent as normal beer. The original Apple flavoring is crisp and delicious. Green apple makes it kind of bitter.
Stephanie K.
wayland
I love these! I’m not a huge beer drinker, but this had enough in it to make me like it. You can taste the beer as well as the other flavors. Love the price to, will be buying again and again
Courtney m.
Awful!!!! Everyone at our gathering hated them! The first sip isn’t bad but it’s awful afterwards! No one drank a full bottle. Highly don’t recommend! Just cheap high school party drinks! Never going to buy again!
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I purchased this because I loved the original crisp apple flavor! I love this as well! It has a little bit of a tarte taste to it with I love! It tastes like apple juice just like the original! I love this
Amanda S.
floral park , NY
favorite flavor of angry orchard. not expensive and doesnt taste like alcohol. the green apple gives it a good taste. highly recommend. cannot think of anything to improve because its already so yummy
Breyonna S.
Last time I was at the liquor store I picked this up, and it's became a new staple in my fridge. I'm not into regular beers but I love hard ciders and malts, and I have never once been displeased with anything from Angry Orchard. It tastes like biting into a green apple, with a bit of a bitter taste. If you love green apples (that aren't candy) you will love this. Definitely something worth trying, and if you're worried you won't like it, just buy the variety pack!
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Thats my favorite beer! 🍺🍻 And I really wouldn't call it a beer because I don't like the taste of beer. But like I said this is my favorite beer. And I drink this more now then I do any hard liquor like I use too.
Kristýna B.
I really love this beer, although I've cut back on my drinking drastically do to some weight loss goals...this is a summer must have. It's crisp, fresh and easily enjoyed on a summer day. I personally love apple, particularly green apple flavor in things, so this is by far one of my favorite beer ciders.
Skyler K.
Love this beer! It doesn't taste like crap like most other beers. Has a nice apple cider taste to it and I believe it gluten free. I don't feel like I get full of this beer like most other carbonated drinks. Always my go to beer. 100%! Green apple is the best flavor of the lot.
Zahireen C.
Is this as good as reds apple ale?