Angry Orchard Crisp Apple 12oz

by Angry Orchard

Does this have any actual beer flavor?
How does this compare to Woodchuck? I. Taste? Price? And availability? I live in New Orleans if that helps.
Do they have holiday flavors like pumpkin?
Start your review of Angry Orchard Crisp Apple 12oz!
How would you rate this product?
hannah B.
statesville, NC
One of my favorite Apple ciders! It has just the right amount of sweetness to tangy flavor. It is a little sweeter than other Apple ciders though. But love it!!
Keith C.
Duncanville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Angry Orchard Crisp Apple 12oz uploaded by Keith C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I simply love this drink. It really has a smooth clean taste that is very refreshing.
Maria laura C.
Coral Gables, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Angry Orchard Crisp Apple 12oz uploaded by Maria laura C.
Purchased at: Target
Me encanta sabor a manzana ,súper rica ,es una cerveza tiene más alcohol que la cerveza tradicional
Kira-Marie F.
Mesa
I hate the taste of beer but this is delicious! Doesn't taste like beer what so ever! And only takes a couple for me to be feeling good.
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Angry Orchard Crisp Apple 12oz uploaded by Beckah M.
I love this original flavor from Angry Orchard. The crisp apple flavor is sweet and cidery and very smooth to drink. It makes a decent cider with 5% alcohol by volume and its gluten free. It is perfect for chill afternoons, painting, or after a haircut.
Dorothy S.
Pomona Park
Angry Orchard Crisp Apple 12oz uploaded by Dorothy S.
My favorite hard Cider! I love to drink it by itself but also love adding a shot of fireball to it! I don't taste a beer like flavor like some of the ciders have.
Yily G.
I like it’s flavor it has a mild apple flavor. perfect for a weekend to accompany a good meal or to chill. Es suave perfecta para relajarse un poco el fin de semana para ver una movie o una buena serie con unos chips.
Chelsey F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Angry Orchard Crisp Apple 12oz uploaded by Chelsey F.
I hate beer. I only like 1kind of wine but some suggested that I try these and I instantly fell in love. They dont have that "BEER" taste at all it's a hard apple cider and they are absolutely delicious
Marta M.
Radcliff, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don’t like beer at all so this is a great substitute and honestly a refreshing drink all its own. It is delicious and fresh tasting with a fun kick.
Kayla F.
Cape Coral, FL
Crisp. Refreshing. Delicious. I love angry orchard. What could be better than alcoholic apple juice?