Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple

by Angry Orchard

DooEs this flavor taste much different from the original?
How would you describe the flavor? Taste? I get so iffy trying new flavors.
Will Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple be brought back and carried again at the major store chains? It was my favorite and would be a perfect fall drink to have sitting around a fire.
Start your review of Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia H.
1,427 reviews
Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple uploaded by Alicia H.
I believe this is a seasonal product from Angry Orchard, but I enjoy it. I enjoy hard ciders when they are done well and I really like the taste of this one. I feel like it has all the right blend of flavors and its really nice to pair on a nice, crisp fall night.
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
This drink just screams fall. I love the addition of the cinnamon flavor. Highly recommend.
Sierra S.
Liberty
Love this!!! I usually mix fireball and angry together. This is similar. I love the cinnamon apple flavor.
Sara S.
Louisville, KY
I’m gluten free so Angry Orchard is my go to for when I want to drink ciders! The cinnamon flavor Is awesome, and I’ve never had a flavor I didn’t enjoy! Great on tap or in a bottle!
Ellie W.
I’m so happy they came out with this! I used to put a shot of fireball in the original A.O. This is not super cinnamoniny. Love this!
amanda T.
I really enjoyed this seasonal flavor of angry orchard. The cinnamon definitely goes well with the hard cider. I look forward to it in the fall.
Kristina B.
Roanoke, VA
This is a wonderful and inexpensive and great quality hard cider. It has a crisp refreshing apple flavor. It gives a nice buzz too. Definitely buy this one fairly often. If you like ciders definitely give this one a try.
Julie C.
Buffalo
This is a tasty version of an already delicious hard cider. It’s a blend of apple and cinnamon spice. It’s refreshing and smooth, yet warming. I like it during the colder months and holidays.
Jessica C.
Scranton, PA
I have friends that love this but I was not a fan. Not something I see myself buying again.
Gladis M.
Long Beach, CA
I am not a big fan of beer but I am obsessed with these. They taste like apple juice with a small hint of beer. It doesn’t leave you as bloated as regular beer which is awesome. They’re also very inexpensive.