Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple uploaded by Melissa B.

BY ANGRY ORCHARD #62 in Beer

Syd S.
I honestly am NOT the person to come to when it comes to beer. I know absolutely nothing about it, but the smell generally ends up making me nauseous. BUTTT, Angry Orchard ciders have become the exception. They are TO DIE FOR, but specifically the Rosé and Cinnful. Their seasonal boxes have never les me wrong yet. All have the same main taste with a delightful hint of whatever variation they name it. Highly recommend. (ps: gluten-free! my s/o has celiac and has no problem with this drink whatsoever!)
Paulette A.
Los angeles
Taste like cinnamon but not the cheap version of it. It’s tasteful kinda like fireball but beer version of it. I enjoyed it and I don’t take well to cinnamon. It’s not like the original Apple taste something different. A new taste I would recommend if you enjoy cinnamon and beer
Ilma C.
Dudley , MA
These are delicious!! You can actually taste the apple in these beers. The price point is affordable and they also come in other flavors which is great. They are my got to during the summer-fall months. You won’t be disappointed.
Lo💋 A.
Placerville, CA
I’m not a beer drinker but if you have these in the fridge or ice chest during a party, I’ll grab one for sure! These have great flavor, taste super yummy and are enjoyable to drink.
I would recommend this to anyone that doesn’t enjoy beer, it’s a great alternative and the price isn’t much of a difference.
Jessica S.
I’m not a beer fan whatsoever. So this is my compromise lol. This one I can actually tolerate and enjoy, tastes just like cider, after the first couple sips, I don’t even notice the beer flavor anymore. I like my fruity drinks so if you’re like me, even you can handle this beer
Katie F.
Orlando, FL
I don’t like beer. I don’t like ciders. I can finish a whole bottle of this without feeling super full or sick. I think it’s a good year round beer. Doesn’t need to be seasonal. It’s relatively cheap and can be found in drugs stores and grocery store around the south.
Monse P.
I dont like that you can actually taste that cinnamon flavor but for those that like that taste, you are definitely going to like it. Ive tried all other flavors of Angry Orchards and I absolute love all of them. This is just the only one that didnt fit my taste.
Meg E.
Tallahassee, FL
I’m not usually a cider drinker but I love the angry orchard cinnful apple! The apple taste isn’t too over powering which I like! I really want to try out the Angry Orchard Rosé as well!
Madison S.
Michigan City, IN
I love Angry Orchard so much. It tastes so good. I love to drink it when it’s fall and I have a bon fire with some friend and family. Sit back n’ relax and drink myself some angry orchard. That’s what this flavor reminds me of is fall. This drink has such a smooth taste and taste like a smooth cider.
Carleigh C.
Coats
Angry orchards are my absolute favorite ciders. They taste so crisp and fresh each time I drink them. I like them so much better than Redds Apple ale. They are very moderately priced and they are available in a number of good flavors.