BY ANGRY ORCHARD #2 in Hard Cider

• Have you ever put some fireball in it? You will be surprised how ...33 Answers
  • Has everyone made sure to try this with Fireball??? 32 Answers
  • Does this come in other flavors?4 Answers
Angry Orchard Cider
  • "Cidres are a good alternative to those who hate that bitter beer taste, though the only flavor I like is the crisp apple and green apple." in 185 reviews
  • "this is my favorite cider to drink, it has a great crisp taste and doesnt have that over powering cider taste it to me taste more like apple juice but you can obviously tell its a cider" in 124 reviews
  • "I'm not a beer drinker but this is always hard to pass up, it's sweet but crisp, really good to mix with and always a crowd pleaser!" in 91 reviews
  • "Not only is this stuff delicious, like you're sitting outside in fall, near an orchard, smelling the crisp leaves, but it's GLUTEN FREE!" in 75 reviews
  • "I especially love the Cinnful Apple flavor which just went out of season, but I'll have to try the summer one and see what I think of that." in 62 reviews
Rebecca S.
Hayward, CA
Love this stuff! It doesn't taste alcoholic, but it is. I would recommend keeping this away from the kids AND making sure you educate your kids about why it is NOT OK for them to drink this if you do put it in a family fridge (if anyone remembers the 1980's controversy over wine coolers, this is the same problem but worse because wine coolers didn't taste like a kid's drink, but this kind of does!). I am NOT someone who believes products should be banned if they pose a health risk to kids because they are intended for adults but taste too good to be "adult" products; I believe adults need to be responsible, nothing more, nothing less. I LOVE THIS STUFF!! It deserves 5 stars and I only chipped 1 off because of the potential risk of being mistaken for a kid's drink. As long as it stays out of the hands of kids (and irresponsible adults) it's the bomb! DELICIOUS STUFF!
Aria B.
N Hollywood, CA
I can see why a lot of people enjoy this cider. It’s clean, very fruity and sweet and it has a kick of “crisp” that the brewers nailed down. Without it this cider might be a tad too sweet for my taste, the “crisp” does a great job taking the edge off the sweet. By the way, the “crisp” I’m referring to is the taste and sensation from biting into a ripe honeycrisp apple – which is what I experienced drinking this cider.

The Angry Orchard Crisp Apple has a distinct fresh apples aroma and a beautiful amber presentation. This is an easy crowd pleaser, great for a picnic or a get together with friends.

The only minor drawback for me is the it is a tad too sweet for my palate. While I thoroughly enjoyed one, a second one right away might put me over the edge.

In moderation, this is a fantastic hard cider.
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I am not a beer drinker nor is my boyfriend. But when I brought home Angry Orchard Cider I found something we could both relax on the weekends drinking together. It has a light beer aftertaste but not so bad that it doesn't taste good. It isn't as sweet as a malt liquor so my boyfriend doesn't mind being seen drinking it. We have tried other hard cider drinks but none of them compare to Angry Orchard. All the other ones we have tasted have more of a beer flavor. Angry Orchard Hard Cider is definitely not your average Apple cider but if you are looking for a drinking too sweet yet without the beer flavor, this is the one to try.
Maria Q.

Ésta es mi sidra número uno para comprar y la he comprado innumerables veces al final. No soy un gran bebedor de cerveza, pero siempre he vuelto a este cuando se trata de sidras duras. Es más en el lado dulce de amargo en mi opinión, pero tiene un sabor muy agradable. Si no te gusta la cerveza, diría que te encantaría este. Esta es una de las bebidas que disfruto al final de un largo día o simplemente quieres algo con mucho sabor o. También tengo que dar una mención honorífica al empaquetado porque es realmente fresco y único. Comprará otra vez
Sara S.
Knoxville, TN
Ciders are the best! I love having this when I'm out tailgating at a football game because I'm not the biggest fan of most beers, but this is awesome. It tastes great, and you're not left with any strange aftertaste which is so important.
I like this way better than most of the alternatives because they taste kind of fake and overprocessed compared to Angry Orchard. Plus I really love the design of the logo and the look on the boxes and bottles. It's just so pretty compared to some of the alternatives.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Happy Hour Expert
If you don't like beer, then this is a better alternative. I don't drink at all, but if I'm at a social gathering, and their was a barrel of alcoholic drinks, this would be the one i picked up. I cant stand beer to be honest. Never have, never will. I like fruity drinks, and i hate the bitter taste, so thats why i don't drink alcohol. All alcohol has that terrible taste that smells on your breath, and makes you sick. I just don't enjoy drinking anymore. If i had to choose, this would be it. Angry orchards.
Ashley L.
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
I'm so glad that hard cider has seen a resurgence in recent years! Angry Orchard tends to be my go-to because it's the most widely available, but that doesn't discount how delicious it is. I love the apple flavor and since I'm not a big beer drinker, this is a great alternative. Any time someone hasn't tried cider I usually recommend Angry Orchard first and if they ask about the flavor, I always tell them it tastes like spiked apple juice, haha. (To me it does.)
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
A friend of mine, Angie, introduced me to Angry Orchard some time back. Angie has never been a beer drinker but she tried this one and really likes it. It has since become one of my favorites! The distinct sweet/tart apple flavor is a refreshing change from that of regular beer. It also comes in a variety flavor pack in some stores. It is considered an import in most restaurants but well worth the price increase when I want to really treat myself.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
Perfect for the beginner drinker, ha! It's sweet, delicious, fizzy and not too expensive! It's low on alcohol content though so if you're looking to get tipsy you're either going to need something stronger or you're going to need to drink a lot of these in a short period of time. Tip: Don't do this. With all the sugar you will throw up chugging these. Great drink to unwind or chill with friends and always tastes great and fresh!
Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
So I have tried a few of these apple ciders and this is honestly my favorite one, and possibly the only one I will drink. This is amazing for a Sunday after a Saturday of hard drinking, it's a refreshing change. I also love this cider for beach days when it's so hot you just want something light to cook you down. Also you add a fireball shot to this and it's honestly a game changer, they will creep up on you though.
Keyonna S.
What other ciders taste as good, if not better, than Angry Orchard?
Brittany B.
Edison, NJ
What do you like about this beer?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Does this taste anything like the redds apple ale?
Kendra P.
Saint Joseph, MO
Does this taste like beer? I hate beer.
kysha h.