Angry Orchard Cider

Our Traditional Dry cider is made in the style of English draft ciders. This cider is bittersweet and slightly spicy with a bright apple aroma. The dryness makes you pucker and look forward to another sip.

Do you like hard cider Angry Orchard Cider ?
Im in Duncanville Texas, sometimes I find it hard to find this product especially the cans is it just me?
Start your review of Angry Orchard Cider !
Product Highlights
Cidres are a good alternative to those who hate that bitter beer taste, though the only flavor I like is the crisp apple and green apple.in reviews
...and doesnt have that over powering cider taste it to me taste more like apple juice but you can obviously tell its a ciderin reviews
I'm not a beer drinker but this is always hard to pass up, it's sweet but crisp, really good to mix with and always a crowd pleaser!in reviews
Not only is this stuff delicious, like you're sitting outside in fall, near an orchard, smelling the crisp leaves, but it's GLUTEN FREE!in reviews
I especially love the Cinnful Apple flavor which just went out of season, but I'll have to try the summer one and see what I think of that.in reviews
Lauren M.
Rowesville, SC
Love the crisp refreshing flavor of Angry Orchard. It’s doesn’t taste too sweet / fake / processed. Tastes like a fresh hard cider 🍺
Ashley L.
Elizabethtown, KY
I'm so glad that hard cider has seen a resurgence in recent years! Angry Orchard tends to be my go-to because it's the most widely available, but that doesn't discount how delicious it is. I love the apple flavor and since I'm not a big beer drinker, this is a great alternative. Any time someone hasn't tried cider I usually recommend Angry Orchard first and if they ask about the flavor, I always tell them it tastes like spiked apple juice, haha. (To me it does.)
Ashley T.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Angry Orchard Cider  uploaded by Ashley T.
I am obsessed with the angry orchard cider. I even drove 2 hours away to go to the angry orchard cider brewery. That’s what the photos are, it’s a great place, great cider and great vibes
Jessica S.
Reno, NV
Angry Orchard Cider  uploaded by Jessica S.
Always always ALWAYS the go to when I don't know (or know) what I want. These are always great for any social events, lake days or even mama's night in (literally me last weekend - HA!) If we could get a version with a higher alcohol content..I wouldn't complain 😅😉
Kelsey R.
Boise, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Angry Orchard Cider  uploaded by Kelsey R.
This is what I like 👍. For a cider 🍺 I gotta hand it to them, they did it right on this one. Bubbly and tasteful! Really enjoyed drinking this cider. They’re other flavors are really good as well I would recommend checking this brand out.
Tara A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Angry Orchard Cider  uploaded by Tara A.
Angry Orchard is the product that brought "hard cider" into the mainstream market, for many of us. It's crisp, sweet and refreshing! It's fun to try different varieties. I've never had a flavor that didn't work. I'd buy it again soon.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Angry Orchard is my go to for a refreshing hard cider. It has a consistent crisp apple taste that goes down smooth.
Samantha C.
Vero Beach, FL
Angry Orchard Cider  uploaded by Samantha C.
When I first started to drink things other than wine or mixed drinks I tried these. I loved them at first, I hated beer so these were a good alternative. Now I find that they are too sweet and will give me a stomach ache if it drink too much. Angry Orchard Cider
Jayden V.
E Liverpool, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Angry Orchard Cider  uploaded by Jayden V.
Purchased at: Kroger
Angry orchard strawberry cider, I’m not a huge fan of this. It’s sweet but not sweet enough for me. Definitely taste the alcohol but isn’t exactly for me.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE Angry Orchard! Their ciders are flavorful and have a great crisp refreshing taste. These are perfect wether you're sipping on the porch during summer or enjoying company of friends over dinner. Plus, they have some great varieties!

169 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chris C.
Danbury, CT
il y a 5 mois
Trisha B. il y a 5 mois
Yes! Its the only beer we can find that the husband can have. Not a drinker really, but once in a while (every two years) we will want a drink. We reach for these. Of course I drink other things, but when I drink with the husband we have this.
Stephanie D.
il y a 10 mois
Daniela A. il y a 10 mois
All time fave, something sweet but gets the job done! It hits the spot every single time, this for a ladies night, or more of a laid back type of night would be the perfect drink!
Alexa M.
Robbinsville, NJ
il y a 4 ans
angry orchard roseAngry Orchard Cider what do you think about the rose flavor?
Amy A. il y a 2 ans