Angry Orchard Cider
4.57 / 5 based on 4,750 Reviews
Top Questions See all 159 Q&A
Angry Orchard Cider
- "Cidres are a good alternative to those who hate that bitter beer taste, though the only flavor I like is the crisp apple and green apple." in 185 reviews
- "this is my favorite cider to drink, it has a great crisp taste and doesnt have that over powering cider taste it to me taste more like apple juice but you can obviously tell its a cider" in 124 reviews
- "I'm not a beer drinker but this is always hard to pass up, it's sweet but crisp, really good to mix with and always a crowd pleaser!" in 91 reviews
- "Not only is this stuff delicious, like you're sitting outside in fall, near an orchard, smelling the crisp leaves, but it's GLUTEN FREE!" in 75 reviews
- "I especially love the Cinnful Apple flavor which just went out of season, but I'll have to try the summer one and see what I think of that." in 62 reviews
I LOVE this beer! If you are looking to drink for a purpose- this is not your beer.. you will not feel to Great the next morning LOL. But if you are drinking for taste.. this will be your new go to. It’s SO good! I will definitely be buying this again! Angry Orchard is definitely a top favorite! Angry Orchard Cider
THIS BEER IS A YES!!! Ok so this is my favorite beer to drink of all time. I am a super taster and can really taste the alcohol in drinks which makes it really unenjoyable, but this is so good! No bad flavor at all! This is just such good adult apple juice. I highly recommend if you are looking for a tasty beer.
This hard cider is availible in several flavors. I have purchased a variety pack and the traditional crisp apple. While tailgating me and several friends bought a few cases on a whim. We where out of the apple but no one could drink the Elder Flower variety.
Angry Orchard Cider is my absolute favorite! Tastes just like a nice cold glass of apple juice and is gluten free so a healthy choice of adult drink! Very sweet and tasty my favorite is green apple and affordable. I recommend trying this one during football season this year.
I hate beer but this cider is amazing. It is my go to when i go out for drinks. It is crisp and you can drink it from the bottle or put some sugar and caramel on the rim of a cup to fancy it up some. By far the best of all the ciders.
if you're new to drinking cider and like sweeter beverages similar to mike's hard lemonade (but a little less sweet) than this is a perfect cider for you. Decent price and found everywhere. For the more experienced cider drinker, way too sweet, I prefer wildcide or golden gate for something dryer, less sweet and also a little higher in alcohol content
Hard ciders are one of my favorite indulgences, and Angry Orchard is the best! Such a crisp apple taste, it allows me to enjoy the essence of autumn all year long! If I can find it on draft, it’s even better!
Angry Orchard is my fave. I’m not a beer drinker, at all. But Angry Orchard is a cider and I can get behind that. It’s so yummy and usually comes pretty cheap by the pitcher when you’re out at bars. I like how crisp it is and slightly refreshing. If you’re looking for a good alternative to beer, Angry Orchard is the way to go.
I’m a big fan of angry orchard as far as hard ciders go they balance flavor without overloading it with sugar. I like to keep some of these on hand on Halloween especially.
Angry Orchard is one of my all time favorite drinks and it’s my go to at most bars when available. I’ve actually enjoyed almost every single flavor they come out with. I would say crisp apple is my favorite but it’s very sweet without being overly sweet which some ciders can be. Angry Orchard Cider
Q & A
What other ciders taste as good, if not better, than Angry Orchard?
What do you like about this beer?
Does this taste anything like the redds apple ale?
Does this taste like beer? I hate beer.
Which should I try?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos