BY ANGRY BIRDS

Powerful Suction Cup Stand! Suction Cup Toothbrush 3 Pack Toothbrush Designed For Children Soft Bristles Tongue Cleaner! Removes More Plaque &Amp; Bacteria.* Ada (American Dental Association&Reg;) Accepted 1-866-373-7374 Made In Usa *Removes More Plaque And Bacteria Versus Brushing Teeth Alone With A Flat Trim Toothbrush. see more...

dominica r.
Seattle, WA
These are the sole reason my two year old now sits still for toothbrushing. Sure they aren't the highest quality I've seen but my son lives them and he likes the suction on the bottom. It makes it so simple for him to put his own toothbrush up which makes him happy. All in all I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased these "big boy" tooth brushes for my 2 year old and he is very proud he can use them himself. He 's fascinated by the suction cup end and it helps make sure his toothbrush stays put in the holder.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
My son loves these. The best part is that they suction cup to the sink so they aren't falling over. Super cute and a must have for any angry bird lover.
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My daughter loves angry birds. She was so excited to see that I found these toothbrushes. I love how they have the suction on the bottom and so did she.
Ayanna W.
My little cousin was so excited when I brought these toothbrushes for her she loves angry birds so she was thrilled when she had got the toothbrushes
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
This are amazing for your kids they are easy to hold and they have a cover and they are easy to store really love how much they help a child brush
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
My son has been an angry birds fanatic for as long as I can remember. Love the suction cup feature!
Aline C.
minha sobrinha ama ela se diverte escovando os dentes com essas escovas super lindas as cerdas são macias.