BY STAR WARS

Can our feathery friends topple the empire? In the angry birds star wars jenga death star game, kids rely on the x-wing launcher and their own skill to overcome darth vader and his evil enforcers. Includes game frame, star wars themed angry birds, the x-wing, blocks and more. It's an angry birds star wars game your whole family will love. For ages 8 and up. see more...

Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Bought this for my son when it first came out and we spent hours playing with it. Super easy to set up and a lot of fun for the kids! Mine loved it so much! Great toy that I would recommend and buy again
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
While this game is fun for older kids, it’s not exactly for younger kids. I mean my son loved it and had fun, but he couldn’t ever put it back together by himself. So if I had the time to Play too, then this was a blast.
Brigette T.
Saint Cloud, FL
Bought this for my three year-old for Christmas. He absolutely loves it. It takes a bit to initially set up, but is definitely fun for him. We also bought one for my 8 year-old nephew, and he enjoys it. The only downfall is that to set it up you need to use a cardboard backing. If you lose it, you won't be able to set it back up (unless your memory rocks....which my mommy-brain doesn't).
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
My son has had this game now for 4 years which is a really long tim considering that he is 10. And he sitll loves it, it's a lot of fun to set it up and try to knock out blocks worth certain points, it lasts a long time too in that it's made with quality and hours of fun.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
My son got the Angry birds Star Wars Jenga Death star game for his birthday from a realitive and he enjoys playing with his friends. Easy to play and non breakable parts wich can be hit over and over
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
This game is enjoyable. My son got it for his birthday and he is 7. He will put it together himself and play. It's real easy to out together and doesn't fall easy :)
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I bought this at a garage sale unopened and cheap and my son loves playing it. It really is fun to sit with him and play it.
Ashley T.
My little one loves this game! Very interactive and very easy to play. I love it so much for kids
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
My younger brother has something like this and the star wars angry birds too