BY ROVIO ENTERTAINMENT LTD

The Force is strong with this one. Get ready for Angry Birds Star Wars II – the epic follow-up to the #1 smash hit game! Based on the Star Wars movie prequels, use the Force for good against the greedy Pork Federation or choose a much darker path. That’s right; for the first time ever you can “Join the Pork Side” and play as the fearsome Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine and many other favorites! JOIN THE PORK SIDE! For the first time ever play as the pigs! Wield Darth Maul’s double-bladed Lightsaber, or play as Darth Vader, General Grievous and other villains! 30+ PLAYABLE CHARACTERS! Our biggest line-up ever of playable characters – Yoda, pod-racing Anakin, Mace Windu, Jango Fett and many more! TELEPODS! A groundbreaking new way to play! Now teleport your favorite characters into the game by placing your Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods* figures on your device’s camera! BECOME A JEDI OR SITH MASTER! So many Bird and Pork Side levels to master, plus a bonus reward chapter and a ton of achievements to unlock! SWAP CHARACTERS AS YOU PLAY! Switch characters in the slingshot at any time – yours to earn or purchase! ToonsTV READY TO GO! The home of the hugely popular Angry Birds Toons animated series, plus many other top-quality videos! Follow @angrybirds on Twitter Watch the videos, read the comics and submit fan art at angrybirds.com/starwars Like us at facebook.com/angrybirds and say hello! Terms of Use: http://www.rovio.com/eula Privacy Policy: http://www.rovio.com/privacy *Availability varies by country. Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods sold separately and are compatible with select mobile devices. See the full list of supported devices from Hasbro: http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/en_US/angry-birds-telepods.cfm Important Message for Parents This game may include: - Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13. - Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page. - Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners. - The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand. see more...

Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
This is a fun twist on the Angry Bird's game geared towards the Star Wars fan. It's a fun addition to the angry birds games, however I personally don't have a lot of time to spend on such things.
Jenn Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Both of my son's love this game (ages 6 &5), love the graphics! My boys started collecting the PODS, which are fun to add characters to the game. Angry Birds is a fave in our household.
Candace G.
Hudsonville, MI
Fun game for me and my children to play. I am a big star wars fan and well hey it is a free app download why not play it when waiting for the doctor to see you.
Sabrina G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have a fun time playing this game, though I don't always remember to play it often. I find the Angry Birds games both fun and frustrating, in general.
Kate B.
Great way to waste a few hours if that's what you are into. It is totally addicting and i enjoy the star wars theme. Really spices up the regular game.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This game is so addicting! I love the star wars theme with it and it is great to have something for my little siblings/niece and nephew can play with.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
My 8 year old son is super into this game, he liked the first app and likes this one too. He loves Star Wars stuff so this is just perfect for him.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
Techie Expert Level 2
Real fun game, and love how it's star wars! my daughter especially loves it. Its also a plus that it is free in the app store.
May T.
Hartford , MI
This game is way too addictive. I could sit and play it all day and I love how there's different types of anger birds to play
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
A cool twist to an already addicting game. love the addition of the Star Wars theme. this game attacks two inner nerds in me.
May T.
Hartford , MI
How many levels are there on this game?