Angostura Orange Bitters uploaded by Lashana R.

BY ANGOSTURA

Angostura® Orange Bitters.

By appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II manufacturers of Angostura aromatic bitters Angostura Limited Trinidad, West Indies.

Since 1824.

A skillfully blended preparation of a variety of orange extracts and spices.

28% alc./vol. see more...

• What is this? Is it for cooking?12 Answers
  • What makes this product so good?3 Answers
  • What do you use this for? I've seen lots of recipes with ...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
a staple for every bar and or bartender. this is also great for stomach aches which sounds crazy but it definitely works. there are a number of classic drinks that this is good for. sure to make your gramps proud
Milly T.
Chula Vista, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I use this in my old fashioneds. I purchased for my boyfriend since we like to relax and have a good whiskey on hand during the weekends. Although I enjoy a good cocktail, I really have to energy to get up and make one, so this is a great flavored bitter to add to your whiskey or bourbon for a nice twist.
Caitlin F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Butters is great to add to cocktails to give a little something extra for flavor and this one in particular is great because it has that extra orange flavor. If you want to change a cocktail up a bit that just calls for bitters. Grab this one to add a little extra flavor.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't use this often but everyone should have a bottle in their bar for a superb Old Fashion. Just a couple drops and it transforms your drink to a perfect balance.
Jacob P.
This is my go to bitters for making my special homemade Wisconsin Brandy Old Fashioned. I can't imagine ever running out of it because it is such a large bottle compared to how much I use. It's flavor is exactly what my drinks call for and is delicious.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
My boyfriend uses this bitters every time he makes an old fashioned. Pairs great with simple syrup, sugar, grenadine, 7up, and wiskey. Garnish it with a orange and you are good to go. Perfect drink for a night in.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
Best bitters in the world, they are so versatile that are a MUST in any bar home or whatsoever.

If you are looking to make a great old fashioned you need this, if you are going for a Manhattan, you need this, even drinks like Whiskey Sour use this. So if you are trying to become a bartender this is one of the basics.
Desiree M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Delicious! I love using this flavor of bitters when I'm making old fashioned drinks behind the bar! I muddle an orange to infuse the flavor of the whisky & this butters adds even more citrus to the drink, yet is scuttle enough to still be a stout cocktail!
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Even though everyone uses this in drinks let give u guys a new spin. when I was a kid and my stomach would act up. my mom would two drops in water and min. later voila. no more tummy aches. works well for hang overs.
Janice W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A must have for every bartender. If you're new to mixing drinks you will find this ingredient in tons of recipes, but no worries, it's easy on the wallet and you will please your whiskey as well as your champagne crowd.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
What is this? Is it for cooking?
Amanda B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What are some good mixed drinks to use this for? I've been wanting to try it but haven't decided.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
What is this? What is used for?
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Does it really taste like orange? I have never tried this product.
Abbey D.
What do you use this for? I've seen lots of recipes with this but what is the purpose?