BY TIGI

Angle Brush by TIGI for Women: Introduced by the design house of TIGI Natural hair bristles give this brush a long-lasting life for even the most avid makeup user see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Katie N.
I have a whole set of Tigi makeup brushes and they are my absolute favorite! I've had my set for at least 8 years now and they still look brand new! I use them everyday on myself and they are my go to brushes when I'm doing a client's makeup.
jess v.
This angled brush is awesome. It is perfect for concealing eyebrows, shaping eyebrows and also cutting crease!!!! The brush carries a lot of product. Very easy to apply and use. I would definitely recommend !!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Love the sharpness and tightness of the bristles on this brush. I use it to fill in my brows and this is the best brush for the purpose I use it for. Highly recommend! Great product and works the best out of all angled brushes I've used.
Palmira B.
This was my very first brow brush I ever got and it's still one of my faves. I use it for brows or eyeliner it is very good the hairs are good quality and the cleaning process is very simple .
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Perfect for eyeliner and underlining the eyes. I even use this for my eyebrows sometimes. I find the angle of the brush to be perfect for either!!
Hilliary E.
Atwater
This brush is great. I love how soft it is and it makes it really easy to apply really anything.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Naiara Cooney ⠀.
Kirkland, WA
Great brush to do eyebrows and also for eyeliner. It's actually one of my favorites for brows.
Kynnan D.
Big Stone Gap , VA
i use this brush for my eyebrows and it's my favorite brush! definitely worth the money!!
Ashleigh S.
I use this for my brows and sometimes my eyeliner it’s so precise and gives you a really edgy look. Makes it so ready to apply and met all my expectations. Would definitely recommend.
Ireen Akter S.
I have this brush for a very long time. I really love it because it's sharp , and have a lot of control while using.