BY TIGI

Angle Brush by TIGI for Women: Introduced by the design house of TIGI Natural hair bristles give this brush a long-lasting life for even the most avid makeup user see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Katie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a whole set of Tigi makeup brushes and they are my absolute favorite! I've had my set for at least 8 years now and they still look brand new! I use them everyday on myself and they are my go to brushes when I'm doing a client's makeup.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the sharpness and tightness of the bristles on this brush. I use it to fill in my brows and this is the best brush for the purpose I use it for. Highly recommend! Great product and works the best out of all angled brushes I've used.
jess v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This angled brush is awesome. It is perfect for concealing eyebrows, shaping eyebrows and also cutting crease!!!! The brush carries a lot of product. Very easy to apply and use. I would definitely recommend !!
Palmira B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my very first brow brush I ever got and it's still one of my faves. I use it for brows or eyeliner it is very good the hairs are good quality and the cleaning process is very simple .
Kelly P.
Queen creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for eyeliner and underlining the eyes. I even use this for my eyebrows sometimes. I find the angle of the brush to be perfect for either!!
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is great. I love how soft it is and it makes it really easy to apply really anything.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Naiara Cooney ⠀.
Kirkland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush to do eyebrows and also for eyeliner. It's actually one of my favorites for brows.
Kynnan D.
Big Stone Gap , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this brush for my eyebrows and it's my favorite brush! definitely worth the money!!
Ashleigh S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my brows and sometimes my eyeliner it’s so precise and gives you a really edgy look. Makes it so ready to apply and met all my expectations. Would definitely recommend.
Ireen Akter S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this brush for a very long time. I really love it because it's sharp , and have a lot of control while using.