BY BOOMCHICKAPOP

Contains nothing but ingredients you'll love.™ see more...

Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Angie's™ Boomchickapop.® Sweet & Salty Kettle Popcorn 1 oz. Bag more...
Angie's® Boom Chicka Pop® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn is by far my most favorite popcorn brand ever! I’ve recently tried it and the best part about it is that not only is it healthy but it tastes so great. The ingredients are also super simple and nothing fake. The price is totally worth it and these snacks are a great salty snack for on the go!
Ann K.
The best pre-popped popcorn out there hands down. Super healthy when you look at the calories so great for a snack without blowing a diet and you can get a few cups of it in and snack/keep your mouth busy for a while! This is my fave flavour of theirs by far and I almost always have a bag (or three) in my cupboards.
Ericah H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best vegan popcorn on the market. It’s a little pricey but is good for what you get. The taste is amazing and perfect for a night in movie day. Would recommend for anyone trying to dabble in vegan products.
Leslie N.
When I want my sweet popcorn, this is my go to!!! It is so good and really is the best kettle corn out there. It is so crunchy and always so fresh! I always eat this when I go to the movies
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
I love boom chicka pop! my favorite popcorn brand. so so tasty and addicting. I eat this brand and flavor all the time. I would highly recommend! (and few calories? amazing!)
Kelli M.
Honea Path, SC
One of the best popcorns I’ve ever had! And it’s healthier so that’s just an added bonus. Glad it’s only around $3 a bag too (in the South.) Easy snack item for parties.
Gabby W.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Costco
Let’s be honest, I don’t usually share a bag this size. I binge watch shows on Netflix and happily munch away at this popcorn. The sweet and salty mix is addicting. It’s perfect. The popcorn is light and packs a flavorful punch. If you don’t mind eating majority of it in one sitting, I highly recommend it.
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
A guilty pleasure! Although this is a healthy option. This is the best kettle corn I have found in stores. I really like this popcorn and I am not usually a big kettle corn fan. This is great for anyone on a diet who wants something sweet without eating a dessert. It definitely fills that craving!
SHAY L.
Longview
Purchased at: Walmart
My lawrddddd I love boomchickapop. I’m on a health kick right now so I always snack on bcp!! It’s toooo good. It doesn’t matter if they’re low cal because I just eat the whole bag. I love the kettle corn and cheddar cheese. I’ve been trying to get my hands on some of the holiday flavors!!!
Diana E.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Target
This is probably the most addicting popcorn I have ever had and so delicious not to mention that the calories are not that high as other popcorn and it is even more satisfying than the other ones I highly recommend this I can legit go through a whole bag by myself that’s how good this popcorn is.