BY ANGIE'S #85 in Popcorn

The best things in life gather together in one tasty treat for the sweet. White chocolatey yum. Kettle Corn salty crunch. And the cool of real, old-school peppermint. No artificial colors, preservatives or corn syrup in this holiday package. Just a gift-worthy, party-ready swap for the standard cookie. Tradition is all in the remix.

Samantha R.
Where to even start with this! Their plain popcorn is delicious. When they came out with this flavor, I had to try it. Surely it did not disappoint me! The popcorn mixed with white chocolate drizzle and peppermint is amazing! I highly recommend!
Giselle V.
Odessa, TX
These bags never last in my house! They're amazing ! We take on road trips, to class, while we watch movies or just a quick snack. My son loves this brand (He's 6 yrs old).
Emily C.
I'm still not 100% if I like this or not. It is very good, as is all boom Chicka Pop but it's definitely not my favorite. The white chocolate peppermint flavor is a light white chocolate drizzle with very small pieces of peppermint candy. The chocolate does make the popcorn not as crunchy. It is also salted still, which is why I'm still on the fence about it. It's not an overpowering taste, but if you're not expecting it is kinda weird
Ëlysapeth S.
Kettering
This is truly magical! Skinny snacks with yummy flavor. Helps fill my candy craving without going over my daily calories. It's sweet and crunchy with a light hint of mint. Make sure to measure out a single serving or you just might eat the whole bag! It's also gluten free which is a plus for my family plagued with food allergies.
Allison I.
Fortuna, CA
This was awesome! I brought it into work to have with my coworkers during the holidays, and everyone absolutely loved it.  There was a little something in there for everyone, a little sweet but also salty.  Even people who NEVER snack came in to my office to try it.
Ashley M.
Clarksville
This is my absolute favorite popcorn. I love it so much that I ask for a few bags for Christmas one year. It has the best taste. I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. I love that it is not made with bad ingredients too. It is a little pricey, but well worth it!
Ali G.
Las Vegas, NV
I am obsessed with this popcorn for real tho I buy way to many when I find them because of how much me and my mom love it and we can only find it during the holidays
Gabrielle Y.
Insanely addictive and brilliant. Love the chocolate drizzle on this, and despite that the popcorn keeps it's crunch. Love this in all flavors! A great indulgent snack :)
Jamie Z.
Batavia, OH
I'm not a huge peppermint fan, but this was a recent find this past holiday that I loved. Just a touch of peppermint flavored drizzle and crunchy sugar made this a great snack!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I purchased this with their sugar cookie variety and I much prefer this! I love how well all of these flavors go together! The peppermint and the white chocolate make for an awesome flavor combination. It's also not 100% healthy but it's certainly a good alternative to other holiday sweets
Nadia H.
Since white chocolate is usually sweeter than regular chocolate, how sweet is this kettle corn?
Cheryl M.
Is this available in Canada?
none n.
california
Heard these are amazing and pretty healthy! Anyone in Arizona know where they carry these ?? 🍿
Jak W.
Mount Pleasant
Do these flavors work together? Also what is the serving caloric intake?
Briee F.
Northlake, TX
Seems like these could be good for the holidays, are they?