BY ANGIE'S

The best things in life gather together in one tasty treat for the sweet. White chocolatey yum. Kettle Corn salty crunch. And the cool of real, old-school peppermint. No artificial colors, preservatives or corn syrup in this holiday package. Just a gift-worthy, party-ready swap for the standard cookie. Tradition is all in the remix.

courtney S.
Ponca City.
This is a 5 star snack !!!! I honestly had my doubts but once that popcorn hit my tounge!!! It was a burst of sweet white chocolate !! The right ratio of peppermint to other flavor and you still got that hint of classic kettle corn sweetness!!!. I loved it my kids ( ages 3 and 2) loved it.... It was gone within the day!!! Told my husband to pick up another bag !!!
#boomchickapop
Rachael K.
The amount of actual popcorn you get in this isn’t worth the price. It also doesn’t have a lot of actual chocolate peppermint drizzled on the popcorn. It tends to fall off. I probably won’t be buying these again this Christmas season.
Samantha R.
Where to even start with this! Their plain popcorn is delicious. When they came out with this flavor, I had to try it. Surely it did not disappoint me! The popcorn mixed with white chocolate drizzle and peppermint is amazing! I highly recommend!
Amy V.
Yes please! I love this brand so much! Boom Chicka Pop no matter what flavor it is it still taste good! This one though is on another level because it’s peppermint kettle corn which makes it fun to taste !
Maura T.
I could eat popcorn everyday of my life! I love how “BoomChickaPop” keeps coming out with new & exciting flavors to try!! They seriously have a flavor for anyone even if you don’t like popcorn you will catch yourself snacking on this!!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I definitely love trying this chocolate tier peppermint kettle corn popcorn it was yummy and delicious this is definitely a holiday favorite to eat around the holiday time
Emily C.
I'm still not 100% if I like this or not. It is very good, as is all boom Chicka Pop but it's definitely not my favorite. The white chocolate peppermint flavor is a light white chocolate drizzle with very small pieces of peppermint candy. The chocolate does make the popcorn not as crunchy. It is also salted still, which is why I'm still on the fence about it. It's not an overpowering taste, but if you're not expecting it is kinda weird
Alyssa K.
This is pretty good. I'm not the biggest fan of white chocolate, though, so it's the kind of thing where just a handful at a time is more than enough for me. If you like white chocolate, it could be the type of snack where you eat the entire bag in one sitting,(haha). I love Book Chicka Pop, though, so I just had to give this a try.
Ëlysapeth S.
Kettering
This is truly magical! Skinny snacks with yummy flavor. Helps fill my candy craving without going over my daily calories. It's sweet and crunchy with a light hint of mint. Make sure to measure out a single serving or you just might eat the whole bag! It's also gluten free which is a plus for my family plagued with food allergies.
Jasmine P.
I'm not a huge popcorn fan at all, but this popcorn is some of my favorite. To my knowledge it is seasonal and usually only comes out around Christmas (maybe even thanksgiving). I personally don't think it has too much happening at once with the flavors. They blend very well together.
Nadia H.
Since white chocolate is usually sweeter than regular chocolate, how sweet is this kettle corn?
Cheryl M.
Is this available in Canada?
Kristan K.
Champaign, IL
This sounds delicious. Has anyone tried this kind? What do you think?
Josephine K.
Winter Park
I have just recently discovered this amazing brand. Should I try the holiday flavors when time comes? Are they add amazing as their regular flavors?
none n.
california
Heard these are amazing and pretty healthy! Anyone in Arizona know where they carry these ?? 🍿