Angie's Classic Kettle Corn

by Generic

Angie's Classic Kettle Corn: The perfect balance of sweetness and salt Made with sea salt No artificial anything No trans fats Cholesterol free Whole grain Certified gluten free

How long would this typically stay fresh for?
Start your review of Angie's Classic Kettle Corn!
How would you rate this product?
HARLINGEN, TX
I've always found this brand of kettle corn to be pretty good. The flavor is good; it has a nice blend of salty and sweet and I would definitely recommend.
Organic, Dairy Free
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I have never really been a huge fan of kettle corn but I definitely love this one. It has just the right amount of flavor to make it taste great.
No Special Diet
Janesville, MN
I LOVE Angie's Kettle Corn! It has the best combination of sweet and salty. It is way healtheir than potato chips or just regular popcorn!
No Special Diet
Detroit, MI
Extra crunchy popcorn. Great for watching movies with the family. Fun snack for kids.
Halal