BY ANGIE'S

Angie's Boomchickapop White Cheddar Popcorn: 0 trans fat Whole Grain Stamp 60 calories per cup Naturally simple Non-GMO Certified gluten-free Kosher see more...

Daniella S.
Boston, MA
My favorite flavor out of all of them. A little bit on the salty side. The ingredients include sunflower oil, cheddar cheese, salt, sea salt, and lactic acid. It contains milk if that is of interest to you. I would recommend them. Would not buy full price, but more of ten than not they have sales!
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
Love this brand of popcorn so much we always end up buying two or three bags when we go to the store to Huber there a little bit expensive because we would definitely buy them more often if they weren’t so expensive
Paige M.
YESSSS GIRLLL!!! This is one of my go to snacks as of right now! I have a bag sitting next to my chair in my living room and a bag next to me in the office- this stuff is life! Their popcorn is always light and fresh tasting and doesn't break the calorie bank- I LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH!!!
Samantha H.
Manalapan, NJ
Delicious!! You wouldn't expect such a delicious and real tasting product when you see the nutrition label. It tastes just like smart foods white cheddar (my fav!!) but is much better for you. This product can be a bit pricey but totally worth the splurge.
Rose D.
Opelousas, La
Received a sample of this popcorn and tried it out. It was so delicious. I had to get out and buy more. I love white cheddar. It is my favorite cheese. I went to target and bought 4 bags. It is definitely a keeper. I would definitely recommend this.
Allison F.
Enid
The bag is filled to the top with delicious cheddar popcorn! I buy this especially for binge watching shows. The flavor is nice and doesn't bland after a second hand full, so that is great. I don't like how the cheddar accumulates on my fingers.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Love it! Perfect amount of cheddar. Don't feel guilty having this as a snack! Usually can get it on sale which is a bonus, I buy it at Target or the local grocery store. And have to say I love the packaging.
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
Popcorn is my favorite guilt free snack, and the white cheddar flavor adds that extra punch that makes it seem like an indulgent snack. Angie's popcorn doesn't hold back on the flavor and the white cheddar is my favorite!
Kimberly D.
I've never hear for seen this type of popcorn till recently when I was offered some. I don't really eat popcorn, but after eating this bag, I just had to eat more of it. I rather eat this bag of popcorn than eat the one sold at the movie theaters. It's the right amount of taste to your mouth. you'll enjoy!
Melissa M.
Love the white cheddar flavor! And the popcorn is light and fluffy. I really like this brand and it's cute packaging also. I'm finding it more and more in different groceries stores, which is fantastic!