BY ANGIE'S

Angie's Boomchickapop White Cheddar Popcorn: 0 trans fat Whole Grain Stamp 60 calories per cup Naturally simple Non-GMO Certified gluten-free Kosher see more...

Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
I've never hear for seen this type of popcorn till recently when I was offered some. I don't really eat popcorn, but after eating this bag, I just had to eat more of it. I rather eat this bag of popcorn than eat the one sold at the movie theaters. It's the right amount of taste to your mouth. you'll enjoy!
Marlee B.
Marlee B.
Mankato, MN
Awesome company! I live across the street from the family who started Angie's and they are hardworking individuals. Awesome for local football/soccer games and just anytime you're looking for a tasty treat
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Spokane, WA
I was a smart pop fan until I ran across this brand! So good. The white cheddar is by far my favorite. I don't feel guilty eating it but I tend to eat the whole bag. Wish the bags were larger!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
W Greenwich, RI
I'm a huge fan of all the boom chicks pop flavors, but the white cheddar is my absolute favorite Hands down., the best at keeping my savory cravings in check
Raychel S.
Raychel S.
Wish there was more product in the bag!!! It's just not enough. White cheddar is my favorite and I loved the smart popcorn till I bought this
Junice N.
Junice N.
I love the white cheddar flavor for Boomchickapop! These go really quickly in my house. It's a light and fresh snack, and it's hard to stop!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Sunnyvale, CA
This popcorn is heads above the rest! Tastes both cheesier and lighter than any other popcorn I've had. It's my new go to snack!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Cheektowaga , New York
It's my favorite flavor and snack that I don't feel guilty eating. I just wish there was more product in the bag
Paige M.
Paige M.
YESSSS GIRLLL!!! This is one of my go to snacks as of right now! I have a bag sitting next to my chair in my living room and a bag next to me in the office- this stuff is life! Their popcorn is always light and fresh tasting and doesn't break the calorie bank- I LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH!!!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
My favorite flavor out of all of them. A little bit on the salty side. The ingredients include sunflower oil, cheddar cheese, salt, sea salt, and lactic acid. It contains milk if that is of interest to you. I would recommend them. Would not buy full price, but more of ten than not they have sales!