BY ANGIE'S

The cheesy deliciousness of our Cheddar Cheese Popcorn will surely make you happy. We bring you the savory, buttery taste and crunch of old-school cheddar cheese snacks with none of the junk. Not since macaroni and cheese or cheese and crackers has cheese met such a perfect match. Gluten-free, whole grain and made with Non-Gmo popcorn. see more...

W P.
My favorite popcorn! I love love cheese especially yellow cheddar cheese and this is the only popcorn I've found that is healthier for you and made with real ingredients. It's amazing! Its a bit pricey but I highly recommend. The taste is great and doesn't compare to any others!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
THIS POPCORN IS SO GOOD! I'm a big fan of cheddar popcorn. Every Christmas my grandma gives us all a tin of the 3 varieties of popcorn and I finish the cheddar is two days so when I saw this on sale at the grocery store I just had to try! First off, the ingredients are great and non-gmo. Also, the calories are pretty low. The popcorn is nice and airy, and very cheesey! I ate the whole bag in one sitting, I'll definitely be purchasing more and also different flavors.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Ive never really bought bagged popcorn before only time i really have it is at the movie theater. I purchased this yesterday and i was surprised at how fresh it tasted. The chedder wasn't overly powdery. But did give me the signature cheese dusted fingertips.. i put some in a Ziploc for my daughter to take to school and loved it. Wanted me to get more so she could take. We got some other flavors that i can't wait to try.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
My favoooorite cheesy popcorn! This is seriously sooo good. It makes a great snack. I also love that it's made in MN and certified gluten-free, if you haven't tried this you need to!!! It's addicting.
Marcie M.
Cheesy delicious popcorn!! I like this brand because it doesn’t have all the nasty ingredients or colorants like other brands so, so it’s a little healthier
Noemy's W.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely love this popcorn!!! I tried it because i was craving cheddar popcorn and came accross this one at walmart. I loved it!! Best cheddar popcorn!
Natasha G.
Lincoln, NE
This is honestly one of the best cheese popcorns I’ve ever had that’s store bought! It’s super good & not that bad for you! Give it a try!!!
Amanda C.
Wyoming, PA
My go to snack! Packed with flavor and healthy. I wish the bag came more full though but still 5 stars because this has the best taste!
Sydnee P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The best cheddar cheese popcorn you’ll ever have in your life. I buy this almost every weekend!

back