BY ANGIE'S

The cheesy deliciousness of our Cheddar Cheese Popcorn will surely make you happy. We bring you the savory, buttery taste and crunch of old-school cheddar cheese snacks with none of the junk. Not since macaroni and cheese or cheese and crackers has cheese met such a perfect match. Gluten-free, whole grain and made with Non-Gmo popcorn. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
THIS POPCORN IS SO GOOD! I'm a big fan of cheddar popcorn. Every Christmas my grandma gives us all a tin of the 3 varieties of popcorn and I finish the cheddar is two days so when I saw this on sale at the grocery store I just had to try! First off, the ingredients are great and non-gmo. Also, the calories are pretty low. The popcorn is nice and airy, and very cheesey! I ate the whole bag in one sitting, I'll definitely be purchasing more and also different flavors.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Ive never really bought bagged popcorn before only time i really have it is at the movie theater. I purchased this yesterday and i was surprised at how fresh it tasted. The chedder wasn't overly powdery. But did give me the signature cheese dusted fingertips.. i put some in a Ziploc for my daughter to take to school and loved it. Wanted me to get more so she could take. We got some other flavors that i can't wait to try.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Foodie Expert
My favoooorite cheesy popcorn! This is seriously sooo good. It makes a great snack. I also love that it's made in MN and certified gluten-free, if you haven't tried this you need to!!! It's addicting.
Noemy's W.
I absolutely love this popcorn!!! I tried it because i was craving cheddar popcorn and came accross this one at walmart. I loved it!! Best cheddar popcorn!