BY ANGIE'S #2 in Popcorn

Angie's Boom Chicka Pop Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn: Whole Grain Stamp: 12g or more per serving 0g trans fat Cholesterol free Certified gluten free Non GMO Project verified

• How sweet is this popcorn? I'm not too big on sweets.3 Answers
  • How much do have to pay for a bag? :)3 Answers
  • Does anyone have any favorite kettle popcorn brands of pr...4 Answers
Kennedi V.
I never knew that someone could live popcorn so much who doesn’t. I’m not really a popcorn/kettle corn person sometimes they can be to sweet or to Cheesy for me but I still liked it just flavorless so one day I was at my friends house and her mom had this in the smaller versions and I was hungry so even though I don’t like popcorn I still tried it and OMG I was in love . It tasted so good it just made me happy and sometimes I can eat bowls and bowls of this on my own. I would definitely recommend you try this because it’s not super sweet or salty and it has just the right amount of flavor.❤️😋🌽
Corinne K.
Ever since I was little and my parents bought me my first bag of kettle corn at a carnival, I've been absolutely OBSESSED. Throughout my 27 years of life, I've definitely consumed way more pounds of kettle corn than I'd like to admit. As I've gotten older (and more health-conscious), however, I've realized that they *might* not be the best thing for me to keep eating my weight in and as a result, I've sadly cut back on one of my favorite treats.

Thankfully, I recently discovered Angie's® Boom Chicka Pop® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn the other day and can say that this bag of deliciousness realllllly helps curb those kettle corn cravings. Plus they're definitely WAY healthier than those bags I used to get from carnivals and such so I can feel a little less guilty polishing off a bag (or two or ten #jokes). HALLE-FREAKING-LUJAH.

If you love kettle corn just like me, go get yourself a bag of these ASAP!
sarah o.
This is crack, y'all lol. So. Good. I can kill the entire bag. Savory and sweet - party in my mouth all day long. When I buy this I KNOW I'll be finishing the bag in one day so I try to get this once in a while. Key words are "I try" lol. Oh the first-world struggles :)
They're crispy and at times some are crunchy but most of them have a good pop. The high ranking of this specific brand and line makes sense.
Andrea F.
Ottawa
I can’t speak highly enough about this popcorn. This particular flavor is my favorite, the sweet and salty combination is perfect! I love that it is gluten-free and really low in calories. I love that they have a variety of flavors as well. It is a little on the pricey side, but the taste makes up for it. The packaging is really fun and durable too.Angie's® Boom Chicka Pop® Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn
Susan D.
Newark, DE
This stuff is addicting!! I love the presentation of the bag and the popcorn inside was just as great! I originally purchased it at Whole Foods, but found it a lot cheaper at Shop Rite. The bag is enough to feed a family of four, or a family of one 😏 I’m always looking for new guilt free snacks and I can’t wait to try every flavor of these
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I can't get enough of Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn. It is very reminiscent of the fresh kettle corn that I bought at the fair or amusement park when I was a kid. Only, this is better. It's a fraction of the price but still the same great mix of sweet and salty - especially those super sugary, crunchy pieces.
Gina L.
I am obsessed with this popcorn. It tastes like the kettle corn you get at the farmers market. I normally avoid buying packaged popcorn and prefer popping my own at home because most packaged popcorn is stale and gross tasting. But that is not the case at all for this. It tastes fresh and the flavors are on point
Maria G.
If I could give it 10 stars I would. Truly delicious, addictive taste, and a guilty free treat. All natural ingredients. The down part is when you finish the bag and there's no more left lol that's why purchase 2 bags . The kernels are always huge and puffed up. The taste is one of a kind, they also had Christmas edition I would hope they bring again this year.
Courtney M.
Opelousas, LA
Omg this is the best popcorn I have ever had it’s amazing my daughter and I love it glad that I brought it and tried it the best. Not to salty and not sweet it just right and at a good price. Yes it’s a 10 star.
Stephanie B.
Columbus, IN
I would be a spokesperson for this popcorn if they paid me in product. It's just that good! It's the perfect healthy snack for when I need something sweet and salty and I feel like I'm indulging, even though I'm really not. I've eaten probably 100 bags of it and will buy more!
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
WHERE can I buy this in the large bag?? I've searched every grocery store nearby and can only find the individual baggies at Costco.
MK R.
Does this taste good?
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
I love kettle corn but it's hard to find good kettle corn.. Where is this sold?
Lisa A.
I just discovered this and it's awesome! Where is the best place to get it with different varieties. I found a couple at target and am looking for more
Raychel S.
What does this product taste like?

back