BY ANGIE'S #9 in Popcorn

Angie's Boom Chicka Pop Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn: Whole Grain Stamp: 12g or more per serving 0g trans fat Cholesterol free Certified gluten free Non GMO Project verified

• How sweet is this popcorn? I'm not too big on sweets.3 Answers
  • How much do have to pay for a bag? :)3 Answers
  • Does anyone have any favorite kettle popcorn brands of pre-popped...3 Answers
Ashley C.
LOVE this popcorn! Sweet without being over the top, like some kettle corn. Way better tasting compared to microwave popcorn, definitely doesn't have that chemical taste, because who knows what they use in microwave stuff anyway? It has four ingredients; popcorn, sea salt, sunflower oil & dried cane sugar. Couldn't be more simple! I had a handful earlier and I swear a bite tasted like a toasted marshmallow! 8g of sugar, 8g of fat, 70-140 cals (per cup/serving, respectively) I will never have microwave popcorn again, and I feel good serving this to my guests and family.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring , MD
My absolute FAVORITE brand of popcorn. Such great ingredients and minimal guilt. Addicting and fun to eat! I think this is a an amazing snack to bring to the beach. Not very crumbly and super easy to eat with a book and an icy cold drink. The price can be a bit steep, with average sized bags running for 3.99 a piece. However, they are often on sale at my grocery store for 2 for $5 and this is when I allow myself to splurge. Perfection.
Chrissy F.
Mobile , AL
My number one go to snack these days. I'm usually not a kettle corn fan because they are usually too sweet but not this one! It's honestly the perfect combination. I keep it at home and at work so it's always accessible. I'm pretty picky about textures and that can make or break it for me this popcorn is great. It taste fresher than most bagged popcorn. Absolutely worth a try!
Lisa N.
San Diego, CA
These are the best packaged kettle corn option out there! Can't always get my hands on fresh kettle corn, but these definitely satisfy the craving! Every kernel is coated with the perfect amount of sweet and salty goodness! Definitely perfect for any time of the day any day of the year. Hard to find at times in local stores and markets so if you find them, PURCHASE THEM!
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Before this I wasn't a big popcorn eater, but this is delicious. It's is it a mix of lightly sweetened and salty airy popcorn. I'm so addicted that I have to go to Costco to purchase the extra large bag. This stuff is low calorie and good for snacks, lunch, and parties. I recommend this to anyone who likes delicious snacks. The plus is that it's non GMO and gluten free.
Julia R.
This is my go-to snack when I want some crunches. This does not make my mouth dry and bitter like regular popcorn does. Plus, I can eat guilt-free because this is healthy. I also hate when I eat the microwave popcorn, some are too salty, some are soggy, and some are not popped. But with these, I can guarantee all corns are popped and crispy. LOVE IT :)
Claire P.
This is some delicious kettle corn right here! I remember being a huge fan of kettle corn when I was younger, but as I got older I found it to be a bit too sweet. But this kind is sweet and salty; a perfect balance of both at that! Plus it is a much better alternative to most other brands of kettle corn/popcorn...and tastes much better, in my opinion!
Maxcine N.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't own the pack of 6 but the regular 7 oz bag is EVERYTHING. This is my first time trying this brand and was attracted to the
product packaging. This is non gmo and for vegans! Ingridents include popcorn, sunflower oil, dried cane sugar and sea salt. You CANNOT pass up this buy. I recommend to all and would purchase again.
Bonnie L.
Mesa, AZ
I love this flavor - just the right amount of "sweet". I had been buying the "Skinny" brand and I am glad that I tried Boom Chicka Pop. I really feel like I am indulging myself when I buy a bag for myself. It is a special treat and really helps to control my urge for popcorn without eating a ton of the unhealthy versions.
ashley k.
Virginia Bch, VA
The moment I first opened the bag and tried one piece I was hooked! I love kettle corn and thought I could only get the good kind at the state fair until I found this brand. It is sweet but a nice light snack. I buy Boom Chicka Pop from Target. If you want kettle corn year round, I definitely suggest trying this!
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
WHERE can I buy this in the large bag?? I've searched every grocery store nearby and can only find the individual baggies at Costco.
Lisa A.
I just discovered this and it's awesome! Where is the best place to get it with different varieties. I found a couple at target and am looking for more
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
I love kettle corn but it's hard to find good kettle corn.. Where is this sold?
Kaitlyn R.
Does this taste anything like cracker jacks? Would you recommend any other flavors?
Raychel S.
What does this product taste like?