BY ANGIE'S #16 in Popcorn

Angie's Boom Chicka Pop Boom Sea Salt Popcorn: Naturally simple, totally fantastical sea salt popcorn Contains nothing but ingredients you'll love 35 calories per cup, naturally simple, vegan Zero trans fats, cholesterol free, 100% whole grain Non-GMO Project verified Certified gluten free

• What is your favorite flavor of boom Chicka pop?11 Answers
  • Is this the best flavor of all? Or it's there another one better?2 Answers
  • I've been scared to buy these and not liking them. Does anyone re...1 Answers
Ashley C.
This popcorn was brought to a cookout and left at my house, I recognized the bag because I've seen it in the store so many times. The bright bag and text immediately bring attention to it, and it kind of makes you WANT to check out it. I was pretty impressed that with only THREE ingredients, it's really tasty and a healthier option than microwave popcorn or other brands of bagged corn. It has: sunflower oil, sea salt & popcorn. I love buttery popcorn, so I was curious how this was going to taste. And for popcorn that doesn't have butter, it's still buttery tasting and delicious, with just the right amount of salt, didn't feel like my mouth was dried out and gross after. I didn't buy it, so I'm not sure of the price point, but I would absolutely buy this, and I would give it to my son as an alternative to microwave popcorn.
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
My FAVORITE #snack on the earth!! Popcorn has such a way of letting you pile handfuls into your mouth, but keeps you from feeling like you've totally cheated on a diet or have completely gone bonkers on your nutritional needs for the day. Light and airy, this a snack for everyone! The taste of this product makes you wonder how you haven't figured out to make popcorn so simple and delicious at home, but trust me - it'll never compare. I come back to this brand over and over for its taste and dedication to ingredients and I know you'll see the same! P.S. the bag is big enough to share :)
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
I love popcorn. I could easily eat it daily. I'd seen Boom Chicka Pop mentioned by several people on social media and decided to see if I could find it in one of my local stores. I bought a bag and was honestly prepared to be underwhelmed. But this is the best popcorn I've had in ages. And so addictive. I went through one bag by myself watching a movie. I didn't realize I'd eaten almost all of it. I definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a healthy snacking alternative.
Lexee F.
Mesa, AZ
I love this popcorn...so much. It's healthy, it's vegan, it's lightly salted. It's literally the perfect low-cal snack. You can eat about THREE cups full of it and you would have only eaten about 105 calories. It's probably not the cheapest bag of popcorn, but it's vegan AND my favorite popcorn snack to exist! I would definitely buy again, it's delicious and I kind of feel better about myself after I eat it!
Christina F.
This is by far my favorite packaged popcorn for sure! I can usually find it on sale for $2, which is super inexpensive! I also love how healthy it is; it even only contains 3 ingredients! But my favorite thing is taste! These are absolutely addicting, and pretty low calorie too, which is a good thing considering I have a hard time stopping eating these! Definitely recommend!
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Talk about addicting! My husband is a huge popcorn addict, and it takes a lot for a bagged popcorn to outweigh his love for the home-created air pop! This brand is perfectly salted, light and airy and flavorful. The popcorn is light and crisp and not chewy or overly seasoned. Don't come expecting a ton of butter- but this is the perfect guilt-free, yet tasty popcorn!
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
The Best Popcorn I have ever had. The best of the bagged popcorn wars! Once, I thought that the only popcorn for me came in a "skinny" famous green and white bag, but I am forever converted. It's crunchy with no hint of rubberiness that some popcorn can have. It's perfectly salted. It's also cheaper than some other brands and is easy to find in most grocery stores.
Aperture B.
Yum! Eating this now! I like this pop corn because it's easy to pack in my bag and makes a quick treat. Only complaint? It's not salty enough, but uh...I guess thats the point of 35 calorie popcorn :-) I love this product and feel like the price is extremely reasonable. I typically get 6 in a pack for $2.50. Only issue I have is that it is SO hard to open the bag.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar, OH
Didn't think I would enjoy this as much as I did. I thought it'd just taste like regular ole popcorn but I feel like it's much more than that. The sea salt gives it a great taste and it's not overpowering. I also love how there are only 35 calories per cup. What's not to love about low calorie, good tasting snacks.
Summer M.
Kenosha, WI
I absolutely L O V E this popcorn! I have tried many, many different types of healthy bagged popcorn and this is, by far, my favorite. I usually only have about 1 cup as a snack and it always leaves me feeling satisfied, healthy, and light. I love this snack! I have been getting all of my friends hooked on it, too!
Phoebe b.
What is your favorite flavor of boom Chicka pop?
Jennifer R.
High Bridge, NJ
Is this product any good? I see many people buy it and it seems healthy. Should I give it a shot?
Taylor L.
I have been super scared to try these and other items like it. Are they good? Expensive? Tell me about them...
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these taste? Where do you get them?
Julia E.
I've seen a youtuber rave about these. If you guys know macbby11 or Alisha Marie, she loves these. Are these like amazing? Lol I'm not a huge popcorn lover but I do eat them occasionally.