BY ANGIE'S #10 in Popcorn

Angie's Boom Chicka Pop Boom Sea Salt Popcorn: Naturally simple, totally fantastical sea salt popcorn Contains nothing but ingredients you'll love 35 calories per cup, naturally simple, vegan Zero trans fats, cholesterol free, 100% whole grain Non-GMO Project verified Certified gluten free

• What is your favorite flavor of boom Chicka pop?12 Answers
  • Is this the best flavor of all? Or it's there another one...2 Answers
  • I've been scared to buy these and not liking them. Does a...1 Answers
Leah H.
Knoxville, TN
oh my GOSH. wow. I have always been a person who HATES bagged popcorn. I think it is greasy and messy....just totally not for me. I did try Book Chicka Pop and this changed the game 100%. Look at the back. There are only three ingredients. Not only is this product delicious, you know EXACTLY what you are putting in your body. There are no added sugars or anything like that. It's  a win win. I would recommend this to all popcorn lovers. a MUST HAVE.
Sarah D.
Dallas
This is hands down the best popcorn ever. The simple ingredients and low calorie count can lead you to worry it won’t be flavorful. Well you’re wrong. The popcorn is so flavorful and the perfect amount of salty. My favorite snack to reach for. I always stock up when it’s on sale as it is a bit pricey.
Dara A.
San Bruno, CA
I picked this up a few weeks ago from target and have kept repurchasing it since ! Despite having such few simple ingredients and the low calorie count, you wouldn’t expect much but this is sure to satisfy your cravings. I love to snack on this and am looking forward to trying the other flavors.
Julia H.
New Orleans, LA
ugh honestly such good popcorn. eating this makes me feel like i'm being healthy. it's a pretty healthy alternative so i guess i'm half right. if you're someone who loves sea salt chips like me, i would definable give this product a try! really good popcorn!
Twashawn N.
Bowling Green, KY
Brought this popcorn from Walmart looking for a somewhat healthy snack instead of chips and picked this up and I’m in love with this popcorn. It’s not too salty it’s just right and I would recommend this to anyone to try.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
Angie’s popcorn is the bomb! It is a little pricier than other brands but their popcorn is always on point and has such a great flavor and don’t taste stale like other brands. I always have two bags at my apartment at any given moment because I’m obsessed!
Gabby M.
Dublin, VA
Popcorn is my favorite snack and this one is just the same. It’s the perfect level of crunch and salt. Easy to pack in a lunch or for snack. It’s a healthy alternative to lots of other snacks. Only downside is the price.
Naomi J.
This is one of my go to snacks because it's much healthier than other types of snack foods but it also tastes good. I hate when healthy foods just don't taste right because then you're just miserable, but Boom Chicka Pop is my favorite popcorn. The only con is when it gets stuck in your teeth but that's any popcorn really. 12:/10 would eat again.
Jessica T.
Attleboro, MA
One of my favorite things to snack on!! You can eat so much for just one serving so it fills you up a ton and the flavor is so simple but tastes so good! I love that the ingredients are so simple too! Just popcorn, sunflower oil, and sea salt!
Julia P.
Toronto, ON
I started eating this at work and wow it's good! It's definitely a healthier option than smart pop and I like how it's a lighter snack. Great for work and at home. I'll for sure continue to buy this product. I'm not sure what other flavours are available, I'll have to take a closer look next time
Phoebe b.
What is your favorite flavor of boom Chicka pop?
Jennifer R.
High Bridge, NJ
Is this product any good? I see many people buy it and it seems healthy. Should I give it a shot?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these taste? Where do you get them?
Taylor L.
I have been super scared to try these and other items like it. Are they good? Expensive? Tell me about them...
Kathleen C.