BY ANGIE'S #40 in Popcorn

Angie's™ A Boom Chicka Pop® Lightly Sweet Popcorn.

Nom Nom Now™.

35 Calories per cup.

120 Calories per serving.

Our totally Fantastical®.

Contains Nothing But Ingredients You'll Love™.

0 grams trans fat.

nongmoproject.org.

100% Whole grain.

20g or more per serving.

wholegrainscouncil.org.

Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.

GF. Certified Gluten-Free®.

• How good is this popcorn? 1 Answers
  • I'm worried to try a new popcorn Lol, Does this taste li...1 Answers
  • I'm always nervous to try this. Does it taste like popcorn?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It has to be the best low calorie thing you can eat!" in 1 review
Sarah A.
THis stuff is OKAY, but the purple bag takes the cake.  It is SO deliciously addicting and a great snack to munch on if you're a grazer like me.  I like to munch on things all the time, and this is wonderful because you can eat two cups for only 140 calories.  I cant sing its praises loudly enough.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Love love love!! Can’t say enough good things about Angie’s, her popcorn is my all time favorite. You can indulge without feeling bad about yourself because it’s all natural and tastes so so good. Be right back while I shovel my mouth full!
Amber T.
Sayre, PA
The crazy thing? I hate popcorn. The even crazier thing? I love boom chicka pop. Why is this? Because boom chicka pop is amazing. I love the seasonal flavors too!
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is super yummy and comes in a variety of fun flavors! There are also some special holiday flavors that come out around Christmas time. I have purchased this product a few times and think overall it is a little pricey for the quantity, but is great in terms of portion size for those who like to snack! I purchased this at Frys.
J B.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are the best snacks to have around the house. These are a healthy snack, when eaten in moderation, and they taste amazing. My wife and I recently bought a bag and the next week we bought three different flavors. This one here though is my favorite, and the sweet and salty is a covert close second. These snacks are hard to resists. They are moderately priced, for popcorn though perhaps a little expensive but worth the buy.
Ananka B.
Kansas City, MO
I love this brand!! Not ONLY does it have half the fat and fewer calories that other known brands, it's gluten free and non gmo! As a person who's sensitive to gluten, this is VERY important! The BEST part about this popcorn is the flavor is second to none. Absolutely perfect!!
Lauren R.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite pre-made popcorn!! Very delicious and hard to put down at times. It's a healthier option compared to microwaveable popcorn. A bit more on the pricey side, but totally worth it. Available in many grocery stores. Such a simple, light-weight snack.
Kmurph42
Very good popcorn and pretty low cal, but it is a little pricey. I have preferred other low cal popcorn for the same taste with better price and better nutrition facts. But not a terrible pick if you find it on sale!
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
I haven't tasted a single one of Boom Chika Pop's flavors I don't love. They do a really good job of making an irresistible yet healthy snack. I usually find this brand at Target or Rite Aid. This stuff is delicious!
Lauren C.
Eagan, MN
My favorite snack! I love all flavors from this brand, but I especially love this one. It's healthy compared to other kettle corns and is a great source of fiber! 35 calories per cup. Highly recommend! You can get it really at any grocery store.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
What stores can I find these in? Which flavor is your favorite?
Stephanie D.
Is this brand good or is it okay?
stefany o.
I see this popcorns every. How do they taste
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I want to try this popcorn , is it worth the purchase?
Rachel G.
Has anyone tried the boom chicka puffs? I love them and wondering if this popcorn is similar?