Angie's Boom Chicka Pop Caramel & Cheddar Popcorn Mix uploaded by Mary R.Angie's Boom Chicka Pop Caramel & Cheddar Popcorn Mix uploaded by Mary R.Angie's Boom Chicka Pop Caramel & Cheddar Popcorn Mix uploaded by Skye B.

BY ANGIE'S #92 in Popcorn

Angie's™ Boom Chicka Pop™ Caramel & Cheddar Popcorn Mix.
96 calories per cup.
Our naturally simple, totally fantastical.
Contains nothing but ingredients you'll love.
Whole grain.
9g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

Angie's Boom Chicka Pop Caramel & Cheddar Popcorn Mix
  • "I can't believe it's only 100 calories per cup, but if you're seriously wanting ONLY 100 calories per cup...you better measure it out instead of sitting down with the bag, because you will really want to eat the whole thing." in 2 reviews
Erin B.
I love popcorn in general so I was a big fan of this. It's kind of pricey compared to other popcorns so we don't typically buy it. It's expensive. We buy it at Giant Eagle or Walmart.
Ashley Y.
kenosha
I bought a bag yesterday and it's damn near gone. Lol it's soon good. My kids all of them. And I don't mind them eating them cuz there healthier the. Other snacks.
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
It's so good.And it's very healthy,I bought like 8 bags.Very delicious it's not vegan but vegetarian.My favorite is the white bag.?And I don't really like it.It's very affordable on how many people buy it.It's kind of a trend just like the boxed water was and I would recommend it to others for people who like popcorn a lot but are on a diet.
Lauren G.
This mix is the ultimate best! It reminds me of the Chicago mix from the garretts popcorn shop in Chicago but so much less greasy and I'm sure there are a lot better nutritionally. It's tough not to eat the whole bag in one sitting!
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
This is the best popcorn in the world. I buy 3 bags at a time at the store and I usually need to go back mid week! It’s a great low cal snack and the Flavors are amazing! You’d never know it was a healthy option!
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
If you check my cupboard at any point in the week there will be a bag of this in there. I love to eat it as an evening snack while watching tv or a movie. The sweetness of the caramel and the savory cheese flavor go together perfectly.
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
This brand is so awesome. I love the packaging and the actual product inside is always so delicious. I’m a repeat consumer!!!! This always goes above and beyond expectations. I love these so so so much.
Ashlynne S.
This popcorn blew me away. It was just the right combination of salty and sweet and it made me come back for more. It exceeded all expectations and I definitely will be coming back.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
This is quite delicious popcorn. I'm loving the mix of cheddar and caramel and this is one of my favorite brands that sell this mix. The popcorn kernels are pretty large, between a nickel and a quarter size. The cheddar flavor is pretty robust, a little on the mild side not too sharp. The caramel is sweet and smooth but not overly sweet and not sticky. It doesn't get stuck in your teeth as much as some other brands do. Excited to try other flavors. It is also more widely available than some of the other tasty brands out there.
Katie R.
I am so glad that I portioned these out into individual serving bags because I could have easily finished two bags in one sitting. It is so freaking amazing!!! I love the mixture of them together, it reminds me of a less chemical version of the popcorn tin mixture! I always buy a couple bags when they go on sale- it's their best flavor
kailey s.
Omaha, NE
Is this flavor a good mix of salty and sweet and as flavor filled as the kettle corn original?

back