Angies Artisan Treats BoomChickaPuff Sweet & Salty 4 oz uploaded by Stephani S.

BY ANGIES ARTISAN TREATS

The Totally Fantastical Baked Ancient Grain PuffsIt's Boomchickapop, Puffed. It's Obsessively Noshable with a Fairy Snackmother Dusting of Deliciousness. Angie's Boomchickapuff elevates the airy wonder of classic puffs with the Ancient Grain Superpower of Quinoa and Sorghum. Voila. It's Snackpuffery Perfected see more...

• Is this a healthy treat for my 2 year old? what kind of a...1 Answers
  • I keep seeing this product when I go to Walmart, I love i...1 Answers
  • I've seen these but am skeptical of them being as good as...1 Answers
Anna R.
Robinson, IL
I seriously loved these! I was not expecting it to taste like maple though. I would not want to have a big bag of these as after a while the maple taste gets a little overwhelming. I found these at TjMaxx and just had to have them as I love the Annie's product. Definitely worth the buy though!
Ashley L.
Terrebonne,OR
I love this brand anything they make a super delicious. This is the great snack that I could not feel guilty about eating a ton of it. It craves the sweet and salty craving when I need it late at night. Will buy again definitely. Me and my friends love this brand always gifted to each other.
Nina V.
I am pretty hard to please with my popcorn treats, however this did not disappoint! The nutritional numbers are pretty good so you don't feel guilty at your 3pm snack! It's just the right amount of sweet and salty and not as heavy greasy taste as others. Perfect for on the go snack at the kids sports games!
Taylor G.
Fairmont, MN
Angie's products are all gluten free, gmo free, and taste amazing! This one, for being really heathy has a great taste! And for being healthy it's very inexpensive. I really enjoy all of their products, especially this one.
Stephani S.
These might be my absolute favorite snack ever. I wish I knew where to find them (got them fromT.J. Maxx). Sweet, salty and melt in your mouth. They are so tasty! My little one loves them too!
Queenie I.
I am a HUGE fan of Angie's snacks! I'm so close to having had all the products in their line. This particular one : Sweet & Salty, is not one of my favorites. It's not bad or anything but just not my kind of flavor profile.
Bee B.
I happened upon this product shipping for valentine's day treats for gift bags. The packaging is what pushed my decision to buy it. I'm glad I did! It tasted great...wasn't stale, and had the perfect amount of sweet and salty.
Laurie A.
Marina, CA
This stuff is so gross! I thought I would like it but nobody in my house does! it tastes like old pancakes with the consistency of a cheese puff. wish I could get my money back
Maria M.
Van Wert, OH
We love all the boom chicka pop and puff foods!! They're all great for all of my kids!! The flavors are great, and the size of the bags is wonderful!!!
Katt W.
Sylmar, CA
The kids love these moderately healthier for you treats. I often find them on sale at Sprouts or Kroger! It could be worse...
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Is this comparable to the Boom Chick A Pop popcorn but with a sweet taste added to it?
Danielle J.
Do these taste at all like waffles?
Allison D.
Is this a balance of sweet and salty?
Brittany T.
What other food/flavor are these most comparable to?
Tanna K.
Gahanna, OH
Are these worth the calories?