Angie's Annie's Naturals Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette, 8 fl oz, (Pack of, 6)

by Angie's

Annie's Naturals Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette: Good for you, good for the earth USDA organic No artificial flavors No synthetic colors No synthetic preservatives Naturally gluten free Vegetarian

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Angie's Annie's Naturals Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette, 8 fl oz, (Pack of, 6)!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoSaint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
2 years agoEvergreen, CO
This is definitely one product you will always find in my fridge. I love the texture of this balsamic vinaigrette. It reminds me of a really fancy restaurant dressing they would call it a creamy balsamic. I wonder what is in it that gives it that creamy texture. Whatever it is I love it and I wouldn't change a single thing about it.
2 years agoLas Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
2 years agoClaremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!