Angelus Brand Angelus Acrylic Paint 1oz

by Angelus Brand

Water Nonfat milk Monterey Jack cheese Soybean oil

Is this safe for leather
Start your review of Angelus Brand Angelus Acrylic Paint 1oz!
Maleah R.
Angelus Brand Angelus Acrylic Paint 1oz uploaded by Maleah R.
This works so good! I used to paint my Air Force 1s and the paint stayed on and is water resistant! It’s so vibrant and full coverage!
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Such a good paint for shoe customization. This is the only paint I was use for shoe customs because it doesn’t chip, scratch, or anything on the shoe. Amazing brand. The colors are so opaque, and high quality.
Carlos E.
Magnolia, TX
I want a paint like this for my shoes is a very good product i haven't use this but friend's tell me that is a very good paint
Erin J.
Franklin, TN
This is delicious. Great warmed up and with any kind of salsa. Tastes like name brand with half the price
Brooke B.
Erie, IL
Taste pretty good when compared to a name brand. It's worth the price difference to just get this. Not too spicy
Katie R.
Central Point, OR
For a cheap salsa con queso, it's pretty good. Really cheesy with a bit of spice. It taste way better warmed up than straight out of the jar.
Shannon M.
Auburndale, FL
Can I say yum, yum, yum. Great price and great taste.. heat it up and you'll love it even more.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
1,508 reviews
Great product!! This dip is every bit as delicious and creamy as other higher priced brands. Buy this to save on money but not on flavor!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Decent, as far as jarred cheese goes. All brands pretty much taste the same to me. Is great to use for a quick snack.
Mandi M.
I buy frozen burritos for lunchtime or quick dinners and when cooked top with salsa con queso. I also add pace salsa on top.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...