BY ANGELUS BRAND

Water Nonfat milk Monterey Jack cheese Soybean oil see more...

Katie R.
Central Point, OR
For a cheap salsa con queso, it's pretty good. Really cheesy with a bit of spice. It taste way better warmed up than straight out of the jar.
Brittany D.
Great product!! This dip is every bit as delicious and creamy as other higher priced brands. Buy this to save on money but not on flavor!
Carlos E.
Magnolia, TX
I want a paint like this for my shoes is a very good product i haven't use this but friend's tell me that is a very good paint

Mandi M.
I buy frozen burritos for lunchtime or quick dinners and when cooked top with salsa con queso. I also add pace salsa on top.
Sade T.
This queso was thick and very cheesy. It was better to cook with than to eat with dip. Would defiantly recommend warming up
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Decent, as far as jarred cheese goes. All brands pretty much taste the same to me. Is great to use for a quick snack.
Daisy H.
Moreno Valley , Ca
I have never tried this but I know I will love it. It looks like it will have a great taste. Can't wait to try it.
Brooke b.
Erie, IL
Taste pretty good when compared to a name brand. It's worth the price difference to just get this. Not too spicy
Erin J.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
This is delicious. Great warmed up and with any kind of salsa. Tastes like name brand with half the price
Shannon M.
Auburndale, FL
Can I say yum, yum, yum. Great price and great taste.. heat it up and you'll love it even more.