Add a Photo

By Angels' Eyes

Keep the tear stains away with just a sprinkle a day! Perfect for all breeds Angels eyes is the first product specifically developed for dogs to eliminate tearstains from the inside out.  Angels eyes also helps to eliminate staining around the mouth and coats due to licking. Angel s eyes tear stain remover for dogs does your darling dog look a bit sad?  Not anymore.  Revolutionary angel s eyes tear stain remover stops the tear tracks that are bringing you down. Guaranteed to clear tearing Works from the inside out to eliminate tearstains Does away with staining around the mouth and coat due to licking Free of food dyes and wheat that can cause allergic reactions in your pet Easy to administer, just sprinkle on regular food Safe for daily use for up to 3 months and regularly up to 9 months Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein     &nb.
Photos (2)
Amy B.
Amy B.
Orlando, FL

I think this really helps with the brown stain in in the dogs eyes. However I have a Maltese and I still fine that I have to wipe the eyes out. There usually gets a goo near her eyes even if it is not staining them it still clogs her eyes. So angel eyes does not help with that.
Law School L.
Law School L.

I highly recommend this product! I have a shitzu who's eyes always leaked and he still has tears but they aren't dark and don't stain his cheeks anymore. It is well worth the money and lasts for long time. We bought our first bottle three months ago and still have plenty left!
Agne B.
Agne B.
Palmdale, CA

This product really works ! My Maltese eyes tear more than normal and just adding this to her food fixes the dark stains and makes her eyes water less, she is usually picky with her food but she doesn't have a problem with this product
Erin C.
Erin C.
Lorena, TX

This works great I have a cream colored frenchie this makes his dark eyes eyestains go away. He always looks fresh and handsome after I've used it on him. We've used it for around 1 year
Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

The original formula worked great. You would see results within the first two weeks. Unfortunately the fda made them change the ingredients about a year ago and it doesn't work as well.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

I've heard this isn't considered safe, but my dogs love it, have had zero issues with it, and it works better than anything else I've tried for their horrible tear stains.
Perla R.
Perla R.

I keep my Maltese eye stain free my simply applying a couple of sprinkles of Angel Eyes on her food. She loves it as it doesn't change the taste of her food.
shareen s.
shareen s.

The product works well, unless the cause of the tear staining is allergies. For dogs with food or other allergies this will not work alone.
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Osakis, Mn

Worked great on my white shih tzu! She had such bad tear stains, and this was the only product I have found to help!
Abby B.
Abby B.
Pittsburgh, PA

This product is no longer considered safe for your pet according to Vets, discontinue to buy.
Karly R.
Karly R.
Raleigh, Nc

Does anyone know where I can buy this product? I tried Pet Smart they didn't have it.
Mehak S.
Mehak S.
San Antonio, TX

Do you guys know how fast this product works? I've been using it on my pup for about 3 weeks and I still see no changes

Join Now