Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs uploaded by Julie N.Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs uploaded by Erin C.Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs uploaded by Perla R.

BY ANGELS' EYES

Keep the tear stains away with just a sprinkle a day! Perfect for all breeds Angels eyes is the first product specifically developed for dogs to eliminate tearstains from the inside out.  Angels eyes also helps to eliminate staining around the mouth and coats due to licking. Angel s eyes tear stain remover for dogs does your darling dog look a bit sad?  Not anymore.  Revolutionary angel s eyes tear stain remover stops the tear tracks that are bringing you down. Guaranteed to clear tearing Works from the inside out to eliminate tearstains Does away with staining around the mouth and coat due to licking Free of food dyes and wheat that can cause allergic reactions in your pet Easy to administer, just sprinkle on regular food Safe for daily use for up to 3 months and regularly up to 9 months Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein     &nb. see more...

Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs
  • "I highly recommend this for anyone whose dog is prone to leaky eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "i use to think this product was only for dogs with white fur, but it works great on my yorkie." in 1 review
  • "You have to sprinkle the desired amount and mix it with the dog food but you have to do this EVERYDAY for it to work properly and of course clean your dogs tear stains away every day, until the product starts working. " in 1 review
  • "I just started using this on my Coton de Tulear who has really bad tear stains." in 1 review
  • "We started every day with breakfast and dinner, eventually tapering off the amount to now where we do every other day with dinner only. " in 1 review
Iris O.
Kissimmee , FL
This works great!!!y dog loves the taste of it I just sprinkle some on his food and he will eat it. I have a cream toy poodle and he barely has his eyes dirty anymore.. I would buy this product again! And I do recommend it!!
Galaxia S.
I used to foster a Maltese that had bad tear stains.. I started looking into products that could help with this and I came across Angel Eyes. I tried it out. It worked in a matter of weeks. You have to sprinkle the desired amount and mix it with the dog food but you have to do this EVERYDAY for it to work properly and of course clean your dogs tear stains away every day, until the product starts working.
Katrina M.
Federal Way, WA
I have a shihtzu back home with my family and this product really cleared up the darkness around his eyes! I got married and now we have two little pomeranians and it has been working on them as well! One of our poms eyes were dark from his tears, and we heard that it sometimes it's from the food you give them. We switched their food, used angel eyes, and he's been having clear eyes ever since.
Euna G.
Edmond, OK
I use to think this product was only for dogs with white fur, but it works great on my yorkie. he would get awful eye gunk buildup even with weekly baths. i tried wipes, but that was a hassle so out of desperation i bought angel eyes. i wish i had started this stuff sooner. it's amazing. his eyes are gunk free and he has no issue eating it when sprinkled on his dry dog food. i highly recommend this stuff!
Law School L.
I highly recommend this product! I have a shitzu who's eyes always leaked and he still has tears but they aren't dark and don't stain his cheeks anymore. It is well worth the money and lasts for long time. We bought our first bottle three months ago and still have plenty left!
Agne B.
Palmdale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product really works ! My Maltese eyes tear more than normal and just adding this to her food fixes the dark stains and makes her eyes water less, she is usually picky with her food but she doesn't have a problem with this product
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is only an okay product to me. It just didn't make a noticeable difference. I think the only difference it did make within the last year of using it is the smell of my dog's tear stains. But in the end.. It still smelled to me.. I'm not sure if it will make any more of a difference since it really hasn't so far.
Amy B.
Orlando, FL
I think this really helps with the brown stain in in the dogs eyes. However I have a Maltese and I still fine that I have to wipe the eyes out. There usually gets a goo near her eyes even if it is not staining them it still clogs her eyes. So angel eyes does not help with that.
feyjon c.
Albany, NY
I have been told numerous times to use this product on my shih tzu but my dogs has really sensitive eyes so i am a bit scared to use it. her tear stains do get out of hand but we clean her eyes gently. would anyone recommend this product for a dog with sensitive eyes?
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The original formula worked great. You would see results within the first two weeks. Unfortunately the fda made them change the ingredients about a year ago and it doesn't work as well.
Karly R.
Raleigh, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does anyone know where I can buy this product? I tried Pet Smart they didn't have it.
Mehak S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you guys know how fast this product works? I've been using it on my pup for about 3 weeks and I still see no changes