Angel's Eyes Dog Shampoo uploaded by Jocelyn W.Angel's Eyes Dog Shampoo uploaded by Han N.Angel's Eyes Dog Shampoo uploaded by Hannah W.

BY ANGELS' EYES

Angels' Eyes-Dog Shampoo: Rockin' Moroccan. Revitalizes and repairs brittle and dry coats! Leaves skin soft and coat tangle free. Deodorizes, leaving a tropical aromatic scent. Strengthens the hair and restores smoothness. This package contains one 16oz bottle of dog shampoo. Made in USA.

Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I have been trying out a lot of different dog shampoos, a different one every time I run out, since adopting my Coton de Tulear about a year and a half ago. I decided to try this one out next since the Angels' Eyes tear stain remover worked for us really well, so I figure these people might know something about white dogs. My Coton is a crazy dude who runs wild with his Corgi and Lab friends on a daily basis and gets absolutely filthy. Our clay-based soil tends to turn the fur on his feet yellowish even when rinsed out. This shampoo smells great and gets him looking white and fluffy again. The only problem is I want to use it a lot more than I should as our groomer doesn't want him to have a bath more than every 10 days or so, which I totally understand, don't want to dry out his skin... still I am always so happy when bath day rolls around and he looks so sparkly clean! I will be reordering when I run out of this one!
Alex S.
CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works on my short haired and long haired dogs. I have a miniature Italian greyhound and a pitbull mix, and my roommate uses this on her Pomeranian mix. They all enjoy this and never seem to be bothered by the scent. It leaves them smelling great, and I highly recommend this to dog owners.
Caitlin J.
Santa Fe, NM
My mother swears by this product! Her Bishon Frieze has dark eyes due to tears and this product helps keep them from staining. If you have a dog with light colored fur or hair I'd recommend trying this product.
Samatha B.
Arlington, KY
My English Bulldog has white fur on his left side. This works amazingly getting that stain off. This doesn't make him smell like a wet dog, it has a great scent. Also makes his fur feel silky clean.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I love it, the scent is okay. Got mine online through Amazon, it's lathers really nice & helps keep my dog, Maltese poodle mix fur soft & shiny! He has super curly fur that gets supper knotted & this with the conditioner helps a lot
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Angel eyes dog shampoo works amazing! We have a little blue pitbull and we use this shampoo on her! She loves it and it smells great! She is probably a medium sized dog but I think this would work good on all sizes!
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this product for my toy poodle! One of the best brands I've used. I love the way it smells and she is always soft and shiny after each bath. The other products from this lines are great as well
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love using this shampoo on my pomeranian. His fur is so beautiful and fluffy and lovely. He doesn't mind the shampoo during bath time either.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
My mother has a poodle and his eyes where so bad and after using the shampoo it looks great ūüĎćūüŹľ so by that I say it pretty good. And it works.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
I love this product it does what its suppose to also has a great price so it dont break your pocket i would buy it again
Shabana I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this really work? I have a brown shi tzu
Heather Z.
Uniondale, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How does it leave their fur feeling?
Bertha C.
Does anyone know where can I purchase this?
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this work well? Anyone know ingredients?
Maria C.