Angel's Eyes Angels' Eyes Whitening Dog Shampoo 16oz-Artic Blue uploaded by Mary K.Angel's Eyes Angels' Eyes Whitening Dog Shampoo 16oz-Artic Blue uploaded by Lea S.

BY ANGELS' EYES #82 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Angels' Eyes-Whitening Dog Shampoo: Artic Blue. Enhances white and light-colored coats! Leaves hair smooth, manageable and shiny. Cleans thoroughly while adding luster and body. pH balanced. This package contains one 16oz bottle of whitening dog shampoo. Made in USA. see more...

Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Still have not found anything better than this stuff. it's not harsh and very gentle on their skin. I also use it for my cat, whom is an all white munchkin. gets better with use and smell is doable
Rachel V.
My WHITE dog can never be fully white with basic shampoos it just seems his coat still looks dull but with this shampoo he looks so clean you wouldn't believe it and it is a long lasting shine that lingers up until he rolls in the dirt of course.....
Lea S.
conway, sc
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this shampoo on my all white English bull terrier. He seems to start looking dingy after not having a bath, and this takes him back to his shiny bright white self in no time!
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
This works so good. We sell so much of this at my work. I haven't seen anything else that works to keep your dog's white. Great product. Highly recommend.
Rubi S.
My dad uses this for his white Maltese and it really does work! her fur around her face is as white as ever. it's like it washes the stains out
Beatriz S.
I would love to use this on my baby! He has his mustaches a little brown! Have been reading greats reviews of this! I think I'm going to buy it
Leslie F.
High Point , NC
Great shampoo for my Maltese. It brightens his coat. It leaves him smooth and smells good. Great for stained eyes.
Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Perfect for my Maltese ! It keeps her white and clean with every wash , not many shampoos can do that !
Joanna M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love how this brightens my dogs coat. It really does what it says. And it has a pleasant smell.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
My girlfriend has an older Westie and her paws and the areas around her mouth get a little tan. This keeps those areas clean
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can this specific item be found?
Ryan D.
Alberta
Can this be used on cats as well?
Darlene H.
Does it actually work??
Rachel G.
We've used Angel's Eyes food sprinkle before to help with our dogs dark spots around his eyes ( tear stains ) & loved that product. I'm curious if this is as good of a product? Our dog is a white Maltipoo and has recently started locking his paws and it's turning them a rusty color & so far none of the other shampoos we've tried have helped with the "stain" on his paws. Thanks!
Perla R.
Wow! I didn't know Angel Eye made a whitening shampoo. Does it work good on brightening your pets hair as good as the supplement?

back