BY ANGELS' EYES

Angels Eyes is the first product specifically developed for BOTH DOGS & CATS to eliminate unsightly tearstains from the inside out! Angels Eyes also helps to eliminate staining around the mouth and their coats due to licking. Angels Eyes starts working before the tear stains begin and never adds food dyes or wheat which can have negative effects on your pet. All of the ingredients are products of the USA. Just sprinkle Angels Eyes daily on regular food. After 3 months reduce it to 4 times a week. After 6 months reduce it further to twice a week. Kittens (up to 3 months): 1/8 tsp. daily Kittens 2 to 5 lbs: 1/4 tsp. daily Cats 5 to 8 lbs: 1/2 tsp. daily Cats 8 to 12 lbs: 3/4 tsp. daily Cats 12 lbs & up: 1 tsp. daily. Angels Eyes is safe during pregnancy. see more...

amy r.
Broomfield, CO
We adopted an American Bulldog and he's pretty much all white and he has bad alergys so his eyes water a lot more than usual. I have used the tear stain wipes before and I was extremely upset with that product. I wanted to try something different so I seen Angel's Eye's Sweet Potato flavor chewable tablets and I am so glad and happy that I bought them because they actually work. It does take a little time for the chewables to work but don't get discouraged once they work you will see a huge improvement!! My fur baby looks even more handsome with his tear stains gone!!! I'll keep purchasing this product it works great!!!
Cynthia O.
Harlingen, TX
I use it for my shih tzu. I product it at PetSmart. The price is great, and my fur babies doesn't fight to take the pill. You will start to notice a different within a few weeks of taking it. So don't give up.. continue using it.