Angelina Unisex Plush Animal Onesies Pajamas #91158 [Unicorn, Small] uploaded by Aliya J.

BY ANGELINA

Shiloh E.
Machias, ME
I love this onesie, because first of all onesies are my favorite and are so cozy, and also because it's a unicorn! Anyone else obsessed with unicorns has to have this. It's perfect for hanging out at home or even for a Halloween costume!
Melody W.
Montclair, NJ
This is totally my #giftcrush this season!! These onesies look so cute and so comfortable, they're perfect for cold snowy days and snuggling up with a cup of cocoa!! You can get them on Amazon if stores near you don't sell them, and they come in all kinds of varieties, from pandas to flying squirrels! ❤
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI
Really love this onesie 😍. The only thing that bothers me about me about it is that the zipper for the trap door popped off after I tried it on.. 😭 Definitely not happy about that... But the pajamas were super comfy and soft!
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I love this! I have one. This is so so cute. Se ve tan hermoso, la usaria todo el tiempo.
Aliya J.
London, London
Received this as a Christmas present. And I love it! It is quite thin and the crotch is VERY VERY baggy but other than that it's perfect. It has a face. A unicorn horn. Wings and a tail. There is Also an horizontal zip at the back near the thigh area so that you can go toilet without taking the whole onesie off which is great especially during the winter time. I would recommend this for someone who loves unicorns and onesies
Ildemar R.
My Lady Loves this Unicorn onesie I bought for her, she's worn it around the house, and outside for Halloween as well. I does run alil large but makes for a comfy fit. We wash it delicate cycle and it's held up well, all buttons are still on, and there's no sign of fading. I do recommend drying delicate and then hang drying once the dryer cycle ends to avoid unnecessary wear and tear.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Where could I purchase one of these and how much are they?
Mariangel G.
can I get one of these!!!
Ameiih mais será que cabe em mim
Ambar M.
can I get one of these!!!