Angelina Unisex Plush Animal Onesies Pajamas #91158 [Unicorn, Small] uploaded by Aliya J.

BY ANGELINA

Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I love this! I have one. This is so so cute. Se ve tan hermoso, la usaria todo el tiempo.
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI
Really love this onesie ūüėć. The only thing that bothers me about me about it is that the zipper for the trap door popped off after I tried it on.. ūüė≠ Definitely not happy about that... But the pajamas were super comfy and soft!
Mariangel G.
Received this as a Christmas present. And I love it! It is quite thin and the crotch is VERY VERY baggy but other than that it's perfect. It has a face. A unicorn horn. Wings and a tail. There is Also an horizontal zip at the back near the thigh area so that you can go toilet without taking the whole onesie off which is great especially during the winter time. I would recommend this for someone who loves unicorns and onesies.
Aliya J.
London, London
Angie G.
Windber , PA
Where could I purchase one of these and how much are they?
Mariangel G.
can I get one of these!!!
Ameiih mais ser√° que cabe em mim
Ambar M.