BY ANGELCARE

The new angelcare video movement & sound monitor for smartphone goes where no baby monitor has gone before.â this monitor does everything you d expect from angelcare baby monitors and a whole lot more. The breakthrough feature: now, you can watch your baby no matter where you are in the world!â â â all you need is a smartphone (iphone or android), a tablet or ipad and you can share a special moment with your baby whether you are across town or in the room next door. The new angelcare monitor for smartphone also has internal communication via wireless access point, which turns the nursery unit into a router, so you don t... see more...

connie P.
Logan, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love haveing this!It's a must have for any parent.Great to be able to hear and see your baby.You can even talk to your baby to.it really eases your mind haveing this.you'll sleep better and able do your housework knowing you can see and hear your Precious baby any time you want to be sure all is fine with it.It's worth ever cent to ease your mind.But most Important to know your Baby is doing alright.i wouldn't have it any other way myself.
Alycia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great idea but honestly I wish we bought the cheaper version that doesn't use your phone but still has video. This one does have a delay because it uses Wi-Fi. It's only about two seconds but having to use your
Cellphone can be inconvenient. This one is also more expensive and the other does the same things for the most part. If you travel a lot or you plan on having a baby'sitter this could be a better option because you can check the camera at any point and talk to the baby. You can also set in motion alert while you're away. It's a great idea but having to use your phone is the only downside for our family.
Sierra C.
Russell Spgs, KY
My best friend got this for me for my baby shower gift. The Angel Care system is the top of the line baby monitoring system! I feel so secure knowing the sensor mat will alert me when needed.
Ayoub b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Christy B.
Fredericton, NB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The monitor it’s self I love. The video is extremely clear compared to other monitors I have viewed. The motion sensor pad is extremely sensitive so we did not use it. When it’s not plugged in the monitor will beep but luckily you can turn the motion pad off.