BeautyFaceFace MakeupNYX

Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer

How good is this for acne prone skin that is very dry Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel 0.50 oz ?
[product:nyx-angel-veil-skin-perfecting-primer] does it work well with oily skin?
I have really large pores and need to find a primer that won’t give me polka dots? Is this it?
Start your review of Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer!
Product Highlights
...moisturizes and preps. this moisturizes well, goes on smoothly, and isn't greasy. it hid my pores well and held my make up well too. i don't know if i'll fully switch, but i like it!in reviews
...you are more a normal dry skin type then i would go with something more hydrating with a different consistency!in reviews
Natasha B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Natasha B.
Purchased at: CVS
They say this is a dupe for HourGlass. Almost identical I think. My skin is dry and very sensitive. Little goes a long way. My face feel like velvet. Smooth and soft to the touch. My Makeup hold up Fabalous. Love everything about this product. Would highly recommend it. Who don’t love a good dupe? NYX You did it again!
Zhanna K.
Roselle, NJ
Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Zhanna K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought myself this base as a dupe of my Hourglass primer. They are similar in consistency and finish, but makeup with a NYX base does not last very long. I don’t like it
Keri K.
Polk City, IA
Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Keri K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am going to be honest this is the first primer I have ever purchased. I don’t have anything to compare this to but overall I liked the product. It is very smooth and light weight. I felt like my skin could still breath after I applied it. My makeup lasted all day without fading. Would recommend.
Maria Rezchelle M.
Nanuet, NY
Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Maria Rezchelle M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I super love Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer as my primer. It gives me that flawless base for my foundation. This is highly recommended for oily skin like mine.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,268 reviews
Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Keara J.
I actually have the YC collection primer! My aunt received it and won’t use it! So she gave it to me! Never heard of the brand before. #primer #yccollection #makeup #facemakeup
Sarah D.
Houston
Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Sarah D.
I really like this product, is super cheap, is good if you have combination skin, you can find it at any store that sells nyx products. I got it at target for like $9 is really worth the money!! I would definitely recommend
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,170 reviews
Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Heather  S.
Purchased at: CVS
Before I begin my review on the NYX Angel Veil Primer, I have normal skin (not oily or dry), fair complexion and I put on CeraVe Ultra Light Moisturizing Lotion every morning. I want to be thorough because sometimes what we put on BEFORE primer effects how it works. I find this non-scented primer to be elegant, velvety with a satin finish. I do not get any white or chalky after-effect using this. It glides on and literally blurs all my pores even though it’s not specifically for masking pores (although they do make a primer for that as well). My face feels smooth and ready for my foundation/powder. My foundation goes on as usual and I have no smearing or patchiness. The tube doesn’t spill out the contents without squeezing it. This may seem unimportant but when a tube isn’t made well and the contents ooze out, it’s very frustrating and wasteful. I really like this Angel Veil primer and I like that it’s a drugstore find (also sold at other retailers like Sephora, Ulta and more). The only reason for not giving this 5 stars is the price. I know it’s less expensive than a lot of other high end primers but $16.00 for a 1.02 ounce seems a bit high. You don’t use as much because it is a primer but I’d expect this to be a little less. But that’s just a very nitpicky bullet point. Overall, a good, solid performing primer. For more beauty, fashion and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram or just stop by! ❤️ Stay Beautiful!
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Amber G.
This is my first use of this primer, and I’m not a fan so far. The primer came out of the tube in a separated consistency; some clear oily stuff and some white stuff. It went on smooth and felt ok, but it kind of left a white cast on my skin. Thank goodness foundation covered it. I spread it on with my fingers, and it pilled up. The foundation didn’t blend super smooth over it. Overall, I do not think I will buy this again.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer uploaded by Christine B.
Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer this primer applies really smooth actually feels like a velvet I’m very light leaves my skin looking and feeling so fresh. It is a cream white colored and actually one of the best drugstore brands I found next to elf! I’m definitely going to be buying this again!
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
I have just recently tried this primer because I wanted to see what the hype was all about. I fell in love from the first time I tried it. It easily goes on like a lotion and makes your skin feel velvety when it dries. I normally touch up my makeup half way through out my work day but with this stuff you don't have too. My makeup lasts all day and the finish is flawless. One night my husband and I were sitting on the couch when we got home from work and he looked at me and stared for a few seconds and asked if I changed something with my face makeup because it looked so flawless. Men never notice things like that! This is definitely a win and I will be repurchasing.

348 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shaylene M.
Calgary, AB
il y a 4 mois
Ashley B. il y a 13 jours
I have very dry skin and it has seemed to help my skin a lot! Give it a shot!
263 glenesk crescent   .
Corunna, ON
il y a 7 mois
Angel Veil - Skin Perfecting Primer does it work well with oily skin?
Xuxa P. il y a 5 mois
I don’t recommend :/ I wore it a few times no matter how good your foundation is , it will not set with this underneath.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
1,094 reviews
il y a un an
Carly K. il y a un an
I think so! I’ve actually tried that exact combo and for me (dry dehydrated skin) I just didn’t set with too much powder and hit my face with a hydrating mist and it looked flawless 😍 xo